Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    You must be having a laugh.

Tarrabt only came back because Sousa had gone and Routledge is primarly a winger, not a player who plays in front of a diamond or to head balls in the air from goal kicks.
    Why has he been playing up front then?

Comment

You must be having a laugh.

Tarrabt only came back because Sousa had gone and Routledge is primarly a winger, not a player who plays in front of a diamond or to head balls in the air from goal kicks.

Player like Hogan and Gorkss maybe, only because they have struggled to get into first team this season
      Thought your hero Jim was playing Routledge up front with Simpson at some points this season. Mind you, if you're at risk of having your forehead splattered all over the changing room if you don't do what you're told, I suppose he may have taken the safe option.

Comment

Routledge played up front or on the right, not in a diamond.

Fact is we have missed Mahon and Rowlands this season
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I normally look at seasons after 46 games, then make a judgement on whether its been a success or not, don't normally decide where clubs will finish in mid December, especially in this league.

Swansea will fade though
          Now I'm not to sure about that, Paulos combined Swansea and QPR record read in CCC league games

P45 W15 D19 L11 Pts 64 (Conceding 40 goals)

Now taking into into consideration he is new to this country and this league, all the **** he had to put up with our board and the fact that both squads he has managed have been missing key players through injury (his situation during the first few months this season at Swansea apparently has been pretty desperate) - I think he has done a ****** good job.

Ok his foootball is dull but to suggest Swansea will fade is foolish....personally I think they are real contenders to make the Play Offs and real outside bet to go up. IMO he is now seriously starting to find his feet and had he been here at the start of the season I'm pretty confident to say we would be Top 3/4 at this moment in time.
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-12-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Just some are getting a little carried away. Blackpool are doing great too, but them and Swansea will be out of the play off picture come MAY.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just some are getting a little carried away. Blackpool are doing great too, but them and Swansea will be out of the play off picture come MAY.
              Sousa is a better coach than Holloway....Blackpool will fade not Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Sousa is a better coach than Holloway....Blackpool will fade not Swansea.
                Think it is more down to squad than manager,and Swansea are better than Blackpool IMO.

Comment

Holloway is doing a much better job than Sousa.
                  He doesn't have a good squad yet he has got them working hard and producing the goods.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Swansea may fade, considering their squad, its very possible.

The fact is, Sousa is building, and given time, and some 'BACKING' from his board, he may well have Swansea up their again next season progressing.

It´s all about going forwards and building a team for promotion. It takes time, especially with lack of funds or backing. Its just a shame many couldnt see that last season.

Comment

what the same as you predicted we would finish above Burnley last season......oh dear.

Comment

I like the way it's gone from Swansea are nailed on to be relegated (quote from Pete earlier this season) to they will will fade away. Couldn't make it up...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Holloway is doing a much better job than Sousa.
                          He doesn't have a good squad yet he has got them working hard and producing the goods.
                          Holloways' motivational talks always have an initial impact - it soon wears off - Sousa will manage at a far higher level one day than Holloway ever will.
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Sousa, Made us Hard to Beat

Comment

Having Sousa back would at least solve the issue of fans standing !!

Comment

Working...
                              X