BBC highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I take it you don;'t know much about football?

if Borrowdale is not better than Delaney, than I'm a scotsman
    I know quite a lot about football thank you.

What exactly has Borrowdale done to convince you he is better?

He is too slow, and has poor positional sense...just like Delaney. However, he can pass the ball better.

But Delaney offered better tackling, better aeriel ability, & actually scored a few goals as well as assisted in others.

You are judging Borrowdale on 19 league & cup games.

Delaney looked miles better in his 1st 20 games for QPR.

How many clean sheets have QPR kept this season and how many last season? Maybe that's partly down to the more attack minded football QPR are playing now, but maybe it is also partly to do with Delaney's better all round defending. QPR kept more clean sheets under De Canio (post January) than they have under JM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I know quite a lot about football thank you.

What exactly has Borrowdale done to convince you he is better?

He is too slow, and has poor positional sense...just like Delaney. However, he can pass the ball better.

But Delaney offered better tackling, better aeriel ability, & actually scored a few goals as well as assisted in others.

You are judging Borrowdale on 19 league & cup games.

Delaney looked miles better in his 1st 20 games for QPR.

How many clean sheets have QPR kept this season and how many last season? Maybe that's partly down to the more attack minded football QPR are playing now, but maybe it is also partly to do with Delaney's better all round defending. QPR kept more clean sheets under De Canio (post January) than they have under JM.
      I don't get to see many games and I'm rubbish at analysing them but it SOUNDS to me like we have 1 left back who can only defend and not attack......and another who can't defend but can attack.......If that's the case, neither is good enough to get us promoted?

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
        I start hating this etiquette, DID YOU WATCH THE ACTION RIGHT????
        he couldnt pass it because when taarabt kicked the ball the keeper and the defenser were front of the other QPR player, how he passes it !!? you said this because you saw that QPR player free AFTER the action not before RESEE it again to see what I mean. Adel took the right decision and the ball cleared front the line by a DEFENDER what ELSE!?
        didnt you realise the early passes of ADEL ??? they were a clear goals but Whyne and the other player missed the goal... IF I WERE TAARABT I would NOT pass it after that at all.
        Sorry I was in Rblock and even after a few beers I could see watson was wide open ready for a pass to slot in.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I take it you don;'t know much about football?

if Borrowdale is not better than Delaney, than I'm a scotsman
          Haggis anyone ?

Comment

Working...
          X