Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adel unbalance the side.....?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew View Post
    why are so many convinced he will go in january Scotty,he signed for a year,simple as that

Yeah but there's a clause saying he can go to a prem club if they offer x amount (i think i read £3m somewhere).

Comment

i think he is our best player,yes he possibly unbalances the team as we have to play a 451 formation,but that is down to the fact we lack quality up front.
      but how can you say that without watching a game, no disrepect but I lived in Ath Cliath for 3 years and still had a season ticket
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

more like £10 M
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Get out clause maybe.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            i think he's learning though..many many times last night he looked to pass.

One thing I will say, I spent a lot of time looking at him and buzz with regards to positional awareness/creating space etc. and i tell you what i'd have 2 buzz's over buzz and adel any day.

I must have been at a different game then because he hardly ever looked to pass last night even whet he had 2 or 3 players lining up on the edge of the box.

I totally agree on your second point though, 2 x buz anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              but how can you say that without watching a game, no disrepect but I lived in Ath Cliath for 3 years and still had a season ticket
              why are you always trying to pick an argument,and where is Ath Cliath?????

Comment

dublin basically

and merry is a mucker of a mucker so albeit we disagree, i'm sure he's sound as as a pound
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

he had a season tckt for Ath Cliath Fc

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    dublin basically

and merry is a mucker of a mucker so albeit we disagree, i'm sure he's sound as as a pound
                    sound as a punt in BAILE Atha Cliath.

Comment

the words "no disrespect" meant i am not trying to fight with you my fellow republican friend, however without watching a game, you cannot possibly comment on formation issues unless reliant on a commentator, which is one mans opinions is it not???
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

and as for not knowing where "Ath Cliath" is, then shame on you mi cara, but wish you Rebels well
                        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

You will single handed start the whole Ireland problem up again.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            and as for not knowing where "Ath Cliath" is, then shame on you mi cara, but wish you Rebels well
                            its Baile Atha Cliath my little merry friend

Comment

Connolly would be worth trying there, for sure. Legs is not good enough on the ball in centre mid, nor is he disciplined enough to do the Mahon role.

Faurlin, Rowly and Watson are very very similar. Should never be paired together. Watson is a bit rusty and also probably wanted 90 mins, give him a chance to show what he can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X