Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adel unbalance the side.....?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build the formation around Adel
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      Build the formation around Adel

That is exactly what you do, how long will it be before we see a talent like him down the Bush again?

Comment

not til young kai rooney signs in 2028!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think we need to keep Adel in the side as much as possible - but as others have said I feel the problem is with CM.

Watson is, in my humble opinion, a better overall player than Mahon. However, as a partnership in the centre of midfield - Faurlin and Mahon have been excellent and a key to our recent good performances.

It was clear at the Reading game when Watson went off how much space Faurlin had to make things tick.

Mahon seems to be able to sit and allow Faurlin that time on the ball that he, and the team benefit from. Also our defence looks more solid with Mahon sitting there as an extra body just holds up the oppositions attack - rather than having Watson or Faurlin busting a gut running back trying to catch up with the runners.

Comment

Interesting subject, but he has definitely stepped up a gear, he played one great ball to Routledge and tarrabt often takes 3-4 defensive players with him. Cannot fault his recent displays.

Don't like his gloves, but he has won penalties and free kicks and for that reason he is a great asset to have. In my view, he does not unbalance the side.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

tHERE WAS 4 SEPARATE OCCASIONS WHEN bUZ OR JAY were screaming for the ball and he wouldnt release, yes he is a potential world beater but are we accomadating him for the sake of our own team???????????
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                tHERE WAS 4 SEPARATE OCCASIONS WHEN bUZ OR JAY were screaming for the ball and he wouldnt release, yes he is a potential world beater but are we accomadating him for the sake of our own team???????????

i think he's learning though..many many times last night he looked to pass.

One thing I will say, I spent a lot of time looking at him and buzz with regards to positional awareness/creating space etc. and i tell you what i'd have 2 buzz's over buzz and adel any day.

Adel is our luxury. the issue last night was that when he went roaming that no one covered the left wing position..we need an intelligent left back who can say..right i'm stepping up there and then we go three at the back for that move.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Mr Jones ,either someone else is using you log in or you have just stated the most sensible post in your whole internet career...either way well done you Greenford knacker
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                    Mr Jones ,either someone else is using you log in or you have just stated the most sensible post in your whole internet career...either way well done you Greenford knacker
                    thank you sir. the pressure of committing to raise £2k for a charidee is helping with the old focussing (lack of beer)

Comment

The q is, can you have adel AND buz, away from home or when we are struggling? you need one player like the bloke in the john smith ad who, when all his mates are doing lots of silky keep it uppy, first kick he gets he mullers the ball out of the sports ground shouting "'av it!"

Comment

i think he is our best player,yes he possibly unbalances the team as we have to play a 451 formation,but that is down to the fact we lack quality up front.

Comment

Wont have this problem in 2 mnths will we.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Wont have this problem in 2 mnths will we.
                            adel will stay

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              adel will stay
                              why are so many convinced he will go in january Scotty,he signed for a year,simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                                why are so many convinced he will go in january Scotty,he signed for a year,simple as that
                                exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X