Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adel unbalance the side.....?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Adel unbalance the side.....?????????

An absoulute joy to watch no doubt..but could we more balanced with a target man next to Jay Jay and a four man midfield..can i just make it clear I think Adel is a wonderful player and enjoy watching him....Discuss my fellow Rsss
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

I think he's worth the upset to the balance. you could see last night how exposed we lost width at times due to him moving inside BUT, he could have scored a winner last night and probably would have done if kept on. I think him upsetting the balance works more in our favour than against.

However, it does stifle Buz a bit IMHO
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      An absoulute joy to watch no doubt..but could we more balanced with a target man next to Jay Jay and a four man midfield..can i just make it clear I think Adel is a wonderful player and enjoy watching him....Discuss my fellow Rsss
      I say no I think the imbalance maybe in CM, I think we need Mahon protecting the back 4 to give our attacking players freedom to express themselves

Comment

I WOULD HAVE HIM PLAYING ALL DAY ,but not at the expense of a suitable partner for Jay Jay
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

pele,maradonna,cruff,beckenbauer,adel............. all genius!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yes and no one player is bigger than the team, especially when they are looking to go to a premier league team in a heart beat If one knocks.

Comment

I don't see Taarabt as the issue he creates in the past 3 games his scored 2 set up 2 and won us a penalty. He also was the catalyst for the Derby fightback.

I'm looking at CM and thinking....

I like Watson don't get me wrong but if he signs permanent in Jan he is going to cost us circa £2.5 million.....could this money be better spent, might we loan Dean Parrett from the ***s send Watson back and spend that cash on a quality striker???

Comment

I was saying that last night and the unbalance is with Faurlin. Him and Watson never sat and went, either both went or both sat. I would have the Ram back at right back and either Mahon or Legs in the centre with Watson. Or even play Buzz and Watson and Hogan on the left.

Vine is a must to start next game, freshen it up abit.

Comment

Originally posted by DonNW6 View Post
                  I was saying that last night and the unbalance is with Faurlin. Him and Watson never sat and went, either both went or both sat. I would have the Ram back at right back and either Mahon or Legs in the centre with Watson. Or even play Buzz and Watson and Hogan on the left.

Dont agree with that, but does anyone else think we are set up as an away side and will do better away from home???????
                  From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by DonNW6 View Post

Legiertwood is not the answer this man should be let no where near our centre midfield if we realistically want to get promoted....absolute liability.

Now how about this.....Convert Matthew Connolly to a holding midfielder, he is made for it believe me!

Comment

thats a bold statement ranger old tulip!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        I don't see Taarabt as the issue he creates in the past 3 games his scored 2 set up 2 and won us a penalty. He also was the catalyst for the Derby fightback.

I'm looking at CM and thinking....

I like Watson don't get me wrong but if he signs permanent in Jan he is going to cost us circa £2.5 million.....could this money be better spent, might we loan Dean Parrett from the ***s send Watson back and spend that cash on a quality striker???
                        Agree with your top paragraph W12 and also agree that Watson dont look like 2.5 mill, why not play Adel on left/right with Wayne or rotate them all with Buzz in the mix with the Cm pairing being Mahon/Faurlin
                        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          thats a bold statement ranger old tulip!
                          I am in a bold statement kinda mood....now think about it.

The lad can pass, tackle, head, has a calm head, knows how to defend and it would be a postion which would unleash his true potential as we can see what he has to offer going forward more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            Agree with your top paragraph W12 and also agree that Watson dont look like 2.5 mill, why not play Adel on left/right with Wayne or rotate them all with Buzz in the mix with the Cm pairing being Mahon/Faurlin
                            Yes thats exactly the way I see it....now what do you think about by bold statement?

Comment

Yes agree Matty could do a job there
                              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
                              X