No announcement yet.

Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top class centre midfield player that can walk into any championship side (or a few premiership sides for that matter). He's been unlucky to be sent off in two games which were no fault of his own.

Comment

Top class midfielder.Rowlands and Watson bossed the midfield at Newcastle against players who were playing in the Prem a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        Is it just me that has been disappointed with him?
        From what ive seen of him this season, i dont think we have played great with him in the team. He doesnt seem to suit our style of play, doesnt keep the ball would rather hoof it.
        Ok so hes scored 2 lucky goals, but hes just not lived up to the expectations and to be honest i wouldnt be upset if he werent to stay.
        PMSL.....got to be a wind up

Comment

Astonishing post !

Comment

Isent it allowed to have different oppinions??Qprmarc has his own.

Come and attend my tea parties for us ladies..:exciting::devil::devil::red_heart::girl:: red_heart:

Comment

Watson is a good player, but it's strange how fate steps in. We lose him and Rowlands and I for one thought, how will we cope? Step in Mahon and Faurlin and we play the best football for many a year. We should never be in a position where we rely on one player, Watson is a good addition to our squad, and I hope we sign him permanently, but at the moment we should keep to a winning team.
              Last edited by rangersroar; 26-10-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Watson is class
                we should build our team around him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                    Is it just me that has been disappointed with him?
                    From what ive seen of him this season, i dont think we have played great with him in the team. He doesnt seem to suit our style of play, doesnt keep the ball would rather hoof it.
                    Ok so hes scored 2 lucky goals, but hes just not lived up to the expectations and to be honest i wouldnt be upset if he werent to stay.
                    looks like you answered your own question in the first sentence! yep it appears to be just you!!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      Watson is a good player, but it's strange how fate steps in. We lose him and Rowlands and I for one thought, how will we cope? Step in Mahon and Faurlin and we play the best football for many a year. We should never be in a position where we rely on one player, Watson is a good addition to our squad, and I hope we sign him permanently, but at the moment we should keep to a winning team.
                      Sums it up for me, followed closely by Riegers
                      Last edited by cross it Dave; 27-10-2009, 10:19 AM.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

watson is an excellent player. He hasnt played much so far because of suspensions, but what ive seen so far - he was the beginning of our improvement, and will be an excellent signing

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post

I can't believe Marcs post. Watson when I saw him play against Barnsley he was class! We are lucky to have him at the club! Top, top player.

Comment

Comment

Watson and Routledge 2 best players I've seen for us this season.

So if the rumours are true that Wigan want Routledge would you swap him for Watson?

Comment

No, rather have Routledge, a rarer talent.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X