Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The Only Way To Keep Tarrabt ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's finding his place in the squad. three Mill spent now is nothing compared to what he'll be worth in a few years.

Comment

Hell yes - he would be worth every penny and more. But buying him in January will not happen - if we go up, then maybe we have a chance because he will be sure to be in the team playing for us in Prem whereas he may only be a bench warmer elsewhere.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sign him up, Simpson and Watson and a few more additions including a left back for back up to Borrowdale.
        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

look at players who have gone for 3 mill Adel would be a snip but I don't think there is anyway he would sign for us anyway thats before he was booed, after no way on this earth:very_sad:
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Would be one of 5 players we have capable of playing in the Premiership[.
            :drunk:

Comment

In case you are interested. Buz, Tarrabt, Watson, Routledge, Gorkss.
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                Spot on, he will go to a good club in Spain/Italy IMO
                or certainly Manchester United, thats the profile of the players that S. Alex F. is thriving for. I am sure he will make a huge impact there.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Was to spend 3 million on him in January

Would you do it?
                  don't think anyone would be against us paying £3M for him, maybe the question should be directed at the board as it doesn't matter a jot what we think.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    To be honest, I would not buy him for 3 million.

Call me a mug, but that to me is too much money
                    I guess I must be a mug as well then Not often we agree Pete but to buy one player for 3 million seems a bit out of whack when we could probably get one or two defenders in for that sort of money. IMO the midfield is fine. Defense (or rather lack of defenders) and a striker are far more pressing concerns.

Comment

Working...
                    X