Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The Only Way To Keep Tarrabt ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If The Only Way To Keep Tarrabt ........

Was to spend 3 million on him in January

Would you do it?
    Yes
    88.37%
    No
    11.63%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

If Chopra is worth £4m then I think £3m is good bit of business.

Comment

Silly question pete 3m is a bargain for a player that will probably sell for a lot lot more in the future. People would say I am going over board but if Chopra is worth 4m I would pay 10m for taraabt.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Deffo but wiil we do it i dont know.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not really a silly question.

Ask that, 2 weeks ago and I know what the answer would have been:boss:

Shows, long time in football
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yeah, along with Routledge and Buz thats some Creative force.

Comment

for me its a no brainer. This guy is absoloute class, and i am amazed we have him at all! I predict very big things for his future

Comment

not for me,as we could more goals if he looked up and played for the team

Comment

For me yes, I was defending him when lots were slating him. But then its always easy spending other peoples money. And if it was a choice between just keeping him on loan or buying a couple of strikers, I'd probably buy a couple of strikers.

Comment

Nope not worth that amount.
                    Chopra is worth 4 million because he has already scored 12 league goals.
                    If we had him upfront we would be top of the league.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Absolutely worth every single penny!!

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                        not for me,as we could more goals if he looked up and played for the team
                        Wonder if Real Madrid fans are saying the same about Ronaldo, or Man city fans saying the same about Robinho, Even if AC Milan fans are saying the same about Ronaldinho....These players are what the beutiful game is about. Nothing wrong with being greedy IMO if you are good enough to be. As a forward I and im sure all other forwards are coached to be greedy.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chris you saw Tarrabt have his best game of the season.
                          I still can't forgive the selfish side as it doesn't always work.
                          He has alot to learn and needs to work on being a team player at the right times. Meaning when our best player Buzz has an open goal.
                          Sorry no excuse at certain times. Pete summed it up. People we're slating him 2 games ago now everyone is worshipping him.
                          I will reserve my judgement, until jan when a decision needs to be made.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not for that much. Also would leave the squad unbalanced. £2m tops (with add ons)

Chopra has a record of scoring 20+ goals in the Championship over a number of seasons. Not over 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Chris you saw Tarrabt have his best game of the season.
                              I still can't forgive the selfish side as it doesn't always work.
                              He has alot to learn and needs to work on being a team player at the right times. Meaning when our best player Buzz has an open goal.
                              Sorry no excuse at certain times. Pete summed it up. People we're slating him 2 games ago now everyone is worshipping him.
                              I will reserve my judgement, until jan when a decision needs to be made.
                              Seen him play for spurs on the box when he came on as a sub, the game for morocco with his 45 yard goal and the other morocco game when he scored probably the best goal morocco have ever scored and dont forget we had him last season so seen him more than tuesday night mate.

Also who is more likely to go on to play top European football Taraabt or Chopra??
                              Last edited by Robsondinho; 22-10-2009, 03:57 PM.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X