Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The Only Way To Keep Tarrabt ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, but i cant see us spending that kind of money
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

yes he is a very good player,but he needs to embrace the team ethic;we could do better if he got his head up and looked

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
        yes he is a very good player,but he needs to embrace the team ethic;we could do better if he got his head up and looked
        funny...thought everyone was praising him for doing just that last game....so perhaps he is learning.

Comment

To be honest, I would not buy him for 3 million.

Call me a mug, but that to me is too much money
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            To be honest, I would not buy him for 3 million.

Call me a mug, but that to me is too much money
            but you would waste money on a nothing striker on loan at colchester...god help us

Comment

3 mill to spurs,how much in the brown envelope to Harry?
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Buy im............money in the bank.......he'll be worth at least double that in a couple of years if we get to the prem.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

I would pay £5m. Tell me another player his age with the definite potential he has, coupled with the fact he is here now and starting to fit in.

Comment

If Spurs wanted an unrealistic £10m thne it would be no, but £3m is not only a bargain, but a good investment.... either he'llhelp us get promoted and untold wealth, or he'll be sold on in the future for at least £3m, probably more.... either way we're quids in for what would be a paltry small change investment for the owners.

Hopefully the recent team performances, with him a key part of that will help convince them they want to maintain what we have and build on it so the promised land can be reached....

Comment

I think the questions immaterial as i dont think he would agree to sign for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                        I think the questions immaterial as i dont think he would agree to sign for us.
                        Unfortunately i thin kyou could be right. He wants top flight football, and unless we are in a promotion spot and looking like going up, he may not want to join.

Comment

its a good business, think about it. if we buy him with 3 millions on January! and he surely will shine this season, he can be sold to a bigger team at least 15 or 20 millions by JUNE. I have never seen a such talented player like him , strength skills confidence power goals .... he is a ronaldo+zidane+contona+.. he is a machineeeeeeeee and all that he is still 20 YEARS OLD!

Comment

NO,simply because if we do spend £3 million on him,we wont have anything left to spend on a striker

Comment

Now he's mixing his sublime skills and passing to teammates that's a no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                                Unfortunately i thin kyou could be right. He wants top flight football, and unless we are in a promotion spot and looking like going up, he may not want to join.
                                Spot on, he will go to a good club in Spain/Italy IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X