Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Holloway held his hands up and admitted he 'got it wrong' by selecting Ebere Eze as a lone front-man, adding: “I should have started with another centre-forward, rather than thinking Eze could play up there on his own.

“I got that one wrong. I should have started Sylla. I was worried about starting him though, because of the time he’s been out."

It wasn't your fault, Ol. It was the players.

But, seriously, who on here didn't think it was a s hite selection before KO? And yet the one person paid to make the right call, the professional, gets it so wrong? Jesus.
    He would've started with Washington

Comment

Holloway held his hands up and admitted he 'got it wrong' by selecting Ebere Eze as a lone front-man, adding: “I should have started with another centre-forward, rather than thinking Eze could play up there on his own.

“I got that one wrong. I should have started Sylla. I was worried about starting him though, because of the time he’s been out."

But, seriously, who on here didn't think it was a s hite selection before KO? And yet the one person paid to make the right call, the professional, gets it so wrong? Jesus.
      At least he's held his hands up for once!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        I'm down your way next week. Firkin by Lakeshore on Tuesday night, random bars on Wednesday and The Rec Room next to CN Tower on Thursday. I'll have a few beers for you
        You're staying in Burlington or Toronto?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

i was a bit indifferent with the starting line up, i could see the reasoning behind it and even said it'd go one of two ways which is it'd either work or we'd get destroyed. after the fulham and norwich's game it'd be very hard and unfair to drop either eze, manning or pavel with smith out. i think the main thing that let us down today was the reliance on long balls against a tall and experienced hull side. they caught us out a lot on the counters and simply put played us off the park today, they were exceptional in every area and capitalised on every mistake we made whilst also forcing us to play to their strengths.

the players more so are to blame than ollie for this one imo

Comment

• Does prove one thing, although some refuse to accept or admit it, we are predominantly a long ball/direct team

We need a big man that is our plan a and plan b in the main

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Does prove one thing, although some refuse to accept or admit it, we are predominantly a long ball/direct team

We need a big man that is our plan a and plan b in the main
              Said the same thing on the match thread mate. Look lost without a big lump up top!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                You're staying in Burlington or Toronto?
                I keep thinking that you are in Toronto.
                I'm staying at The Westin Harbour on Lakeshore, so I guess I'm a bit closer to Burlington than usual
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

He then goes onto say.................

Ian Holloway said he would “hammer” Josh Scowen for the incident which led to Nedum Onuoha being sent off in QPR’s 4-0 defeat at Hull.

Onuoha was red-carded for charging into Jackson Irvine in injury time after the Hull midfielder had clashed with Rangers’ Scowen.

Holloway insisted it was Scowen who deserved to be dismissed.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Said the same thing on the match thread mate. Look lost without a big lump up top!
                    I don’t get why majority refuse to acknowledge it Tarbs, It is what it is

We play nice stuff in patches but 90% of time it’s hoof ball and that why I always argue when people say football is better now then under JFH. it’s not this is the most direct I can remember us ever playing

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Ian Holloway said he would “hammer” Josh Scowen for the incident which led to Nedum Onuoha being sent off in QPR’s 4-0 defeat at Hull.

Onuoha was red-carded for charging into Jackson Irvine in injury time after the Hull midfielder had clashed with Rangers’ Scowen.

What happened??

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        You been on the sauce Bill? it's only 5.45pm
                        No not yet,mind you some on here could drive you to drink

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I don’t get why majority refuse to acknowledge it Tarbs, It is what it is

We play nice stuff in patches but 90% of time it’s hoof ball and that why I always argue when people say football is better now then under JFH. it’s not this is the most direct I can remember us ever playing
                          It's a little bit more intelligent than just hoof it. Against Norwich it was all diagonal balls. But there is no getting away from the fact it's direct. Get it on Smith's head, let Eze, Freeman, Smyth etc. Play off the knock downs.

To be honest, I have no issues with it. If it works, I'm happy. Like you say, no point pretending we're something that we ain't!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

The man is mad. The player Scowen tackled didn't even protest. It was another Hull player who kicked off. It was an innocuous tackle. Scowen walked away and didn't get involved. He wasnt even booked. Was it even a free kick?

Comment

No he could possibly have got it wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                It's a little bit more intelligent than just hoof it. Against Norwich it was all diagonal balls. But there is no getting away from the fact it's direct. Get it on Smith's head, let Eze, Freeman, Smyth etc. Play off the knock downs.

To be honest, I have no issues with it. If it works, I'm happy. Like you say, no point pretending we're something that we ain't!
                                Me neither but frustrating when people write and try and convince you that’s not our game

Comment

Working...
                                X