Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i understand that, but that hasnt actually been paid off has it, just be re financed.

Either way, Flav and co were claiming Lotto and our other sponsors would match the top 5/6 in the prem, so how does that not pay off our loan and wages, with plenty left over.

I know we were in abad way before falv and that, dont deny they did save us, but they do not need to charge as much as they do. In the prem i could understand but not at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      How would season ticket holders feel, if for the next few home games it was £10 for supporters, to get them in the ground?

11,900 is an issue and with another 6,000 it would make a great difference.
      Why do people continuously talk about 18,000 capacity home support, the three home sides of the ground only produce aout 15,000 seats. The school end is generally total away support only, 3-3,500 seats, and as the pricing policy now makes the upper tier gold prices (£20 for kids and oap's), you can't expect full takeups from away supporters.

Comment

I had a quick scant at 7 other championship website for Matchday prices, I did not look at season ticket prices, but, and your going to hate me, Rangers matchday prices are fairly average.

Derby want £35 for a AA game, Palace want 34.50 for their main stand against Forest, Newcastle want £40 in the Milburn Platinum area.

Those where the highest prices I found and there are seats much cheaper seats available in other parts of the respective grounds.

Clubs like S****horpe and Plymouth are cheaper though with tickets no dearer than £25.

It seems also that some of the clubs are running promotions, Derby for instance have a similar one to us 6 games for £150.

In the Premiership, Chelsea's cheapest matchday ticket is £39 and dearest is £64, restricted views at £42.

I suppose it's a case of, you pays your money and you takes your choice.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I'm a season ticket holder, and so's my oldest son. We haven't missed a game for 2 years.
          The other night v Reading, it cost me £18.50 to take my youngest (12 years old) son along... to a second division game.
          I paid it - but how many didn't, or wouldn't??

Fulham played Roma in a European cup-tie last night.
          £5 for anyone under 16.
          Sold out.
          That is fact.

People can moralise and have their opinions about how much a tenner here, and a fiver there matters to them... fine, it's all about opinions.

But in MY opinion, QPR are shooting themselves in the foot on a weekly basis by continuing with the current price structure/policy in the current climate.
          And they need to look at things, or the empty seats will stay empty - no matter how much those that do turn up pass judgement those that don't/can't.

Comment

Palace want £51 for a family ticket on Saturday, didn't we sell the equivalent, 2 adults & 2 kids for £20 against Barnsley, though that was a promotion.

And I believe against Palace next week Junior R's are free.

Without question, prices should be as low as possible.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
            X