Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fark has rangers got to do to bring the missing thousands back' well done to the fans that went, best atmosphere so far this season.

This team is going places, feel sorry for the fans who are not turning up, what they are missing, I know some are priced out and feel sorry for them, but a lot are not comming out of princable, ****** shame.
    They seek him here.................

It has now got to be about prices cos it ain't about the standard of entertainment. AR please note!

They just need to keep doing what they're doing and the crowds will come back. I expect a big gate for Palace - 15,000+
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I think a lot of it is to do with the prices even if we were top we wouldn't sell out , once you get out of the habit of not going regularly its very easy not to go back

If they made the whole of the loft and Ellerlise silver I think even that small gesture would get a few people back
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        I think a lot of it is to do with the prices even if we were top we wouldn't sell out , once you get out of the habit of not going regularly its very easy not to go back

If they made the whole of the loft and Ellerlise silver I think even that small gesture would get a few people back
        Spot on!!! We can all se it why can't Ali Russell!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          What the fark has rangers got to do to bring the missing thousands back' well done to the fans that went, best atmosphere so far this season.

This team is going places, feel sorry for the fans who are not turning up, what they are missing, I know some are priced out and feel sorry for them, but a lot are not comming out of princable, ****** shame.
          I dont have a season ticket out of principle. Had one for 9 odd seasons in a row. Now I go every now and again, including last night.

Comment

1.Very very expensive prices, my father and I used to go but with the Gold seat price index its very hard to now justify the cost.

2.Recession, people out of work

3.People just don't have that spare cash anymore.

Comment

Cost, simple

Comment

Silly kick off time for me....

Just won't do 20:00 kick off's - they're ridiculous and unnecessary. Do more to limit the gate than encourage late comers

Comment

Cost for me. I am working 5 days again but got docked a weeks pay last month as it was a 4 day wk. I wish with those gates they would sell tickets for a tener and look after full paying adults not just familys. At least the next game is on tv
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Get rid of the gold and silver ****** and make all tickets 20 pound for adults and a fiver for little uns. Lr would be full and rocking

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                      Get rid of the gold and silver ****** and make all tickets 20 pound for adults and a fiver for little uns. Lr would be full and rocking
                      We should have done that at the start of last season
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

Yep.

The "habit" thing is a good point.
                        Thousands of QPR fans (as well as people in general) are really struggling, and the commercial department need to address this. Not just random offers for kids, which are fine... but re-think the whole pricing structure.

I'm a season ticket holder - and while some ST holders would deem it unfair if matchday prices were reduced, after they'd paid for a season ticket... I wouldn't.
                        I didn't buy a season ticket for me and my son to save money, I bought them because I like having the same seat, and not having to book tickets every week and pay admin fees etc...

They got it wrong, and they need to be big enough to see that now. You can't blame people for putting football behind paying bills, and feeding their families.

Comment

poor reading support ( proves how fake they are) didin't help..we took 2000 for a live game...they desserve to go down...

shame we only got 11900....5-2,4-0 and 4-1
                          wondeful football deserves a bigger audience..how not to get carried away?

IT'S GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

prices is the issue....for leics live on tv only a price drop will see a gate over 10k....

Comment

If it was more reasonably priced I would go more often, but at that cost index it is far too high, especially in this day and age.

Comment

gave up my season ticket after the huge hike in prices and the dross being played

Comment

Working...
                              X