Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question for the people who are not going due to cost, is it just the price being to high for CCC football or would you pay the current price if we where playing in the Premier league.
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Its not just QPR but football in general that will have to look at the pricing structure, people just cant afford it and when you talk of taking kids to a game its a very expensive day (or night ) out. Hear this morning Southgate gets sacked for falling attendances, everyone is suffering and football needs to take note.

Comment

IMO Matchday prices are not too high. It was the Season Ticket prices that killed us. People just get out of the habit of going and paying on a match by match basis.

Comment

Last nights gate was truely awful, but the noise we made was decent, i think its unrealistic from a business point of view to say tickets should be £15..

I think 20 - £25 is more realistic £30 perhaps for the best seats, and thats not too bad considering the players wages we are now paying...
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

do we need the ****** money? no we do not, then why not fill the ground up who cares losing a few thousand quid on ticket sales

Comment

I paid £23.00 for Saturdays home game V Preston.£2.00 off as i was a member.£25.00 is not a bad price.I feel the club should be reaching out and doing more to encourage youngsters to come and fill the ground.

It has to be said, that the current climate does dictate.I have had my business since 1989 and this year has been the worse so far.I am now working longer hours but the work is not coming in.

Comment

yeah isnt it £15 for young uns in silver sections? thats a bit of a joke, wasnt it £8 a few years back?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                  What the fark has rangers got to do to bring the missing thousands back' well done to the fans that went, best atmosphere so far this season.

This team is going places, feel sorry for the fans who are not turning up, what they are missing, I know some are priced out and feel sorry for them, but a lot are not comming out of princable, ****** shame.
                  A little look on 'Report' shows that about 4 object on moral gorunds

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                    do we need the ****** money? no we do not, then why not fill the ground up who cares losing a few thousand quid on ticket sales
                    The mind-set of very rich people doesn't change when they get rich.
                    Their instinct is to make money, so don't expect them to treat QPR like a charity.

Having said that, I honestly think that the owners have got their sums wrong, and their pricing structure.
                    They might not make more money on tickets by reducing the ticket prices by 20%.... but I do think that if last night was 20% cheaper to get in... the gate would have been around 20% higher. About 13500, instead of 11500.

The extra revenue raised from programmes, food, drink etc.. would also be higher.

The £5/£10 that the stay-away fans feel they are being over-charged is partly down to principle, as well as cold hard cash problems.
                    It might "only" be a fiver or a tenner, but some people wont pay if they feel they're being ripped off or over-charged for something, even if they can just about afford it.

The club have got this wrong, and need to adjust things - based on what the can see with their own eyes from the current attendance figures.
                    In the financial climate of 5/10 years ago they might have got away with the "Boutique Rates".... in todays climate? - No.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                      yeah isnt it £15 for young uns in silver sections? thats a bit of a joke, wasnt it £8 a few years back?
                      You mean when we were relagation hopefuls?....... and my son's season ticket is £99 for the season in Silver!!!!

Comment

Don't know why they don't make a concession for under 16s say £5 a match, they do that at Watford every home game and there's always a few there and they are the fans of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                          You mean when we were relagation hopefuls?....... and my son's season ticket is £99 for the season in Silver!!!!
                          yes the season ticket prices are very good for kids but matchday prices shouldn't be more than a tenner imo

Comment

Totally agree.Charlton also do a scheme.

Mentioned on another thread about youngster down here going to watch Charlton play as it was the cheapest option.Kids loved it.Got to get them weened of the big club mentality and see how easy it is to watch a London club,cheap,good value and atmosphere.

trouble is - many of the kids fall to peer pressure..stick on a Man Utd shirt just because their mates have one.

Comment

my brother got home at 2 this morning, a lot of r's don't live local anymore
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Some fans are not going on "prinicpal", which I find astonishing, some cannot be bothered, but will turn up for Chelsea, Man Utd or Villa away.

Then you have the genuine ones who simply cannot afford it, thats where the problem lies in attendances and we are not alone. Derby crowds have gone down dramatically in recent months.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X