Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Fair play mate.
    Well done for coming on here and sticking up for yourself.
    I totally agree that bugle needs to go.
    Thing is, do think a petition would achieve it.
    Direct action is needed in and around the ground.

If Tony and other owners left, lets say by putting all their shares up for sale for 1p, and dropping their promise to pay the huge FFP penalty we may face at one point in time, when all appeals opportunities have come to an end, how do you think the club would do? No business man with any common sense would be willing to pay 1p for the club. The only possible buyers would be speculators that gambled on the penalty being dropped. Once it would be clear to the new owner there would be no way to avoid a penalty of the size of £40m to £60m the club would be history. As simple as that. I am very, very happy Tony and other owners hold on to their shares and the promise to pay the penalty from their private pockets. Anyone trying outing the owners does not have the clubs best interest at heart.

Comment

Who/what is the problem?

Owners can ruin a club and they can buy them success/stability. If TF is sending us on the road to perdition then pitchforks to the fore!

If I had to choose I'd pick TF every time over Blackburn, Hull and Blackpool owners ..(and Leeds)

TF has got Hoos, Sir Les and IH to get us out of the $hit he put us in and it was deep $hit. We need to let the wheel spin. "Rien ne va plus!"

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        If Tony and other owners left, lets say by putting all their shares up for sale for 1p, and dropping their promise to pay the huge FFP penalty we may face at one point in time, when all appeals opportunities have come to an end, how do you think the club would do? No business man with any common sense would be willing to pay 1p for the club. The only possible buyers would be speculators that gambled on the penalty being dropped. Once it would be clear to the new owner there would be no way to avoid a penalty of the size of £40m to £60m the club would be history. As simple as that. I am very, very happy Tony and other owners hold on to their shares and the promise to pay the penalty from their private pockets. Anyone trying outing the owners does not have the clubs best interest at heart.

"Tony and other owners hold on to their shares and the promise to pay the penalty from their private pockets"

What makes you think this is even allowed? the club is being fined, not bungle.

it does not matter even if lord rothchild is chairman, the club will have to pay that fine.

why do you think we are now shopping at food bank in the transfer market?

In your senario, if uncle refuses to pay the fine, will he accept a transfer enbargo instead of the club?

seriously, not one penny of that fine will be paid by the owners, our club will be forced to pay it.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not sure any fine can be paid by the owners as the fine is attached to QPR FC not Tony Fernandes himself. Big contracts to ageing non return on investment players have caused us to be where we are. We have nothing to be thanking him for as any mess we have is down to him and him only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            "Tony and other owners hold on to their shares and the promise to pay the penalty from their private pockets"

it does not matter even if lord rothchild is chairman, the club will have to pay that fine.

In your senario, if uncle refuses to pay the fine, will he accept a transfer enbargo instead of the club?

seriously, not one penny of that fine will be paid by the owners, our club will be forced to pay it.
            Didnt he publicly state if we do get a fine he`ll and his backers will pay it though?! sure i saw him putting that out there publicly.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Didnt he publicly state if we do get a fine he`ll and his backers will pay it though?! sure i saw him putting that out there publicly.
              Saw that aswell, but can't be bothered to go trawling through browser history to find it.
              I would imagine that when fine is confirmed, TF and co would give that amount to the club in the form of a gift and then the club pays it.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Saw that aswell, but can't be bothered to go trawling through browser history to find it.
                I would imagine that when fine is confirmed, TF and co would give that amount to the club in the form of a gift and then the club pays it.

They aren’t allowed to do that under FFP rules. What a club spends needs to be proportionate to its business income which excludes ‘gifts’. Not quite sure how shiteh and PSG get round this though as quite obviously their legitimate income cannot possibly match their outgoings.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  Not quite sure how shiteh and PSG get round this though as quite obviously their legitimate income cannot possibly match their outgoings.
                  I believe that they may have done it through "sponsorship" funding.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    They aren’t allowed to do that under FFP rules. What a club spends needs to be proportionate to its business income which excludes ‘gifts’. Not quite sure how shiteh and PSG get round this though as quite obviously their legitimate income cannot possibly match their outgoings.
                    Maybe the word gift was the incorrect term to use.
                    Probably along the lines of TF offers a very generous sponsorship deal for the amount of the fine.
                    I am sure this how those that you mentioned managed to circumvent the system.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

thing is hits... day in/day out the owners are financing the club. the club is losing money and, so far as any of us can tell from the financial accounts that are being published, the owners are financing that. it's all very well asking, say, where the money from the sale of josh bowler went - it went into keeping the club running and even after banking it, we are still nearly breaking the ffp rules on losses.

we are shopping at the food bank because we have massively overspent in the past and until that is sorted out - either through regularly selling our best players (although no one seems that interested in paying a decent fee for them) or running down contracts and replacing contracts of well-paid players with contracts for players willing to accept much lower wages - we will continue to shop at a food bank.

we can not afford to pay big transfer fees and big wages and that is nothing to do with the ffp fine that we have, it's because our cost base is still out of control. we're shopping at the food bank to avoid new ffp sanctions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

When we were spending big, it all came from Tony's pocket as I am sure the club cannot generate the amount mentioned. So if we overspend, it was because someone made up for it. That someone should be the same one to pay up the fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Not sure any fine can be paid by the owners as the fine is attached to QPR FC not Tony Fernandes himself. Big contracts to ageing non return on investment players have caused us to be where we are. We have nothing to be thanking him for as any mess we have is down to him and him only.
                          Sorry 73 disagree there, yes he has made mistakes but one man isn't responsible for our situation, many men are, he is just the head of the club and was let down by the people who he employed. However, i believe this situation is now being addressed and in time the club will be in a better place again, if he is given the time to do so. If he is hounded out now then we could be very much back to square 1. I still don't think we have the right manager in place but oddly i do think TF should be allowed to continue and at least be given another couple of years to right the wrongs that have been made. We could be a lot worse off without him and to be fair to him he doesn't hide like many other clubs Chairmen, Sunderland, Hull, Blackburn etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Sorry 73 disagree there, yes he has made mistakes but one man isn't responsible for our situation, many men are, he is just the head of the club and was let down by the people who he employed. However, i believe this situation is now being addressed and in time the club will be in a better place again, if he is given the time to do so. If he is hounded out now then we could be very much back to square 1.
                            Personally agree with this. My own personal figure of hate is Phil Beard. Now he is a proper useless cnt!

Comment

• Who employed Beard and who showcased him back in the day?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Who employed Beard and who showcased him back in the day?
                                Im going to take a guess , and this really is a wild guess.....Bungle?

Comment

Working...
                                X