No announcement yet.

Tony fernandes out petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition is embarrassing, doing it under false name in embarrassing, 100 people signing is embarrassing

As said above unless your offering an alternative your simply opening up a very dangerous can of worms

Comment

Originally posted by Ngbakoto View Post
      Honestly I don’t think that the petition helps matters at all. But I wanted to see how many people share the same opinion as me about Tony Fernandes. I didn’t expect it to get the amount of signatures it did and obviously did not want it to be taken seriously when posted first. But as the number of signatures goes up it is now becoming a serious matter.
      In that case why not run a poll instead of a petition. They are two very different things. A poll gauges supporters' views which is all you are interested in. Posting a petition, as I suspect you now realise, has proved counter-productive and divisive. It has probably proved to be a good learning experience for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        In that case why not run a poll instead of a petition. They are two very different things. A poll gauges supporters' views which is all you are interested in. Posting a petition, as I suspect you now realise, has proved counter-productive and divisive. It has probably proved to be a good learning experience for you though.

Comment

Can we put a poll on here Stanley?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Can we put a poll on here Stanley?
            Members can run polls at any time 73. When you create a thread it gives you the option to add a poll.

Comment

People really think getting rid of TF now is a good idea?? Oh my !! Oh look another billionaire has joint the cue to buy qpr !

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                People really think getting rid of TF now is a good idea?? Oh my !! Oh look another billionaire has joint the cue to buy qpr !
                Yeah didn't you know they're queuing up?? QPR are more in demand than the Premier League's top 4 combined! And If, in a couple of weeks, the next billionaire doesn't work out, we can just get another one in!
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tony has a few hundred million, no where near billionaire so has been pretty generous tbf
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Tony has a few hundred million, no where near billionaire so has been pretty generous tbf
                    Tony isn't a Billionaire, but Ruben Gnanalingam is (in dollars anyway), and he owns a 3rd of the club. Kamarudin Meranun is also worth a few hundred million.

Between the 3 of them, they have probably well over $1.5bn. It was a combination of their money that has bailed us out in recent years. That said, it was also their idiocy that got us in a mess. Not that that always counts for much. Plenty of football chairman in the past have made huge mistakes and got out with their own pockets more or less in tact, leaving clubs in a real mess.
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 06-02-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

To #QPR fans. I see that most of you don’t enjoy my petition. I’m also not sure if he should stay or go. I’m not 12 and I do remember Briatore and Bernie and how bad they were but when you look at clubs of a similar popularity and situation they have a better structure and look about them. There are many clubs to back up this point. People complain about the petition but not the 100+ that have signed it. If you’re going to dislike the petition I believe you should say about how it shouldn’t be there, not about myself or my family.
                      Thanks.

Of any R's forums this one is the most anti TF/Olly/Les/Hoos, and still the posters on this thread disagree with your daft petition

None of us are happy with the money and opportunities the owners have spaffed away, nor the football we're enduring the last few seasons, but that's out of our hands and 100 pathetic plonkers signing a petition will change nothing

Get a grip of yourself and start supporting the club you plum

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                        Of any R's forums this one is the most anti TF/Olly/Les/Hoos, and still the posters on this thread disagree with your daft petition

None of us are happy with the money and opportunities the owners have spaffed away, nor the football we're enduring the last few seasons, but that's out of our hands and 100 pathetic plonkers signing a petition will change nothing

Get a grip of yourself and start supporting the club you plum
                        Dont think i`d have put it quite that strong ,but i make Herts right . The petition is a pointless exercise and until someone comes in who could do a better job then we are stuck with Tony and lets hope he dosen`t pull the plug ,because then we really would be in the s hit.
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

To #QPR fans. I see that most of you don’t enjoy my petition. I’m also not sure if he should stay or go. I’m not 12 and I do remember Briatore and Bernie and how bad they were but when you look at clubs of a similar popularity and situation they have a better structure and look about them. There are many clubs to back up this point. People complain about the petition but not the 100+ that have signed it. If you’re going to dislike the petition I believe you should say about how it shouldn’t be there, not about myself or my family.
                          Thanks.
                          Nice choice of Avatar/ user name.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Can't stand the fella for his incompetence at QPR but this is plain daft.

I'd rather he get us in a position to be sold to a responsible, clued up individual / group.

I look forward to the day he walks away from this club but despite my annoyance towards him I'd never hound him out.
                            I agree.

If and when he can clean up the financial and footballing mess he has led on, then he can put b the club up for sale, and I probably wouldn't be disappointed to see him go.

Alternatively, he might even go on to be a good Chairman if he has genuinely learnt from his errors and the club might just go on to make good progress. Wishiful thinking I guess.

Comment

Been away just caught this... LOL. One of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen Makes us look so muggy.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Been away just caught this... LOL. One of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen Makes us look so muggy.
                                It so does.

Comment

Working...
                                X