Uncle Bungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I knowww we`ve been in that flipping bottom 3 all season so far and cant see we`re going to get out of it in a kev mac style post, as for the bad games, thats football & the championship for you
    ..... as for relegation, thats football & the championship for you.

Hey pinks as long as youre happy mate, its all good
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Yes Pinkie. 15th in a very weak division. One only has to look at some of the crap teams we've played this season to see it.

And this from a manager who was brought in to replace a so called "failing" manager last season in order for us to try to get into the play offs in that season. We didn't though, did we? We very nearly went down.

How you can honestly sit there and suggest that there has been the slightest progress is beyond belief in my opinion.

You come out with things like "one bad game" and you expect those of us that have had to spend endless hours travelling and sitting through this sh1t to take you seriously?

Really?
      Yep all of this!

The thing the gets me is ollis continuously making the same mistakes week in week out. And this is a man whos been in football since the early 90s (maybe late 80s?) And managed 8 clubs, but yet Im still waiting for him to LEARN!!...
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        We was 15th before the game on saturday, lets face it you lot will carry on banging the same drum no matter what even after two home wins you lot was at it, almost a resentment if we go on a good run, you can sense it.
        Pinkie you are definitely TF or IH

Comment

Does TF mean the official QPR podcast done by the club or the one done by David Fraser and Paul Finney? Either way it's clear that no matter how bad our results and performances are Ollie is here to stay. So getting rid of JFH by saying his record wasn't good enough is bollo x, was probably just a sound bite following from the far east bung thing. Easy excuse to get him out. But next manager is worse and has lost probably more fans and all is good. Teflon Ollie. Man can do now wrong as long as he names kids in the squad then his job is safe.
          Last edited by qprjeff1882; 26-02-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Does TF mean the official QPR podcast done by the club or the one done by David Fraser and Paul Finney? Either way it's clear that no matter how bad our results are Ollie is here to stay. Teflon Ollie. Man can do now wrong as ling as he names kids in the squad then his job is safe.
            paul finney and david fraser are denying any contact between themselves and bungle has taken place about such a podcast.

uncle is talking out of his arrse again
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Well he must be 'hoping' to go on there then. Or they will do their own podcast and face no backlash from anyone live as it'll be just TF and IT there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                paul finney and david fraser are denying any contact between themselves and bungle has taken place about such a podcast.

uncle is talking out of his arrse again
                Is the podcast that Paul Finney runs/owns the only QPR one out there?

Serious question as I have no idea how they work or if there can be more then one

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Well he must be 'hoping' to go on there then. Or they will do their own podcast and face no backlash from anyone live as it'll be just TF and IT there.
                  i asked earlier, why is ian taylor going? is he the other chairman now.....

i want to hear from gangoolie, that bloke is half chairman but never speaks to the fans, just tweets about american sports all the farking time.

i want to know what he has to say, not ian farking taylor

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Is the podcast that Paul Finney runs/owns the only QPR one out there?

Serious question as I have no idea how they work or if there can be more then one
                    As far as i know. The only other one is done by the club itself and appears on the official website. But is few and far between. I find it strange for him to be saying upfront he is going on the David Fraser/Paul Finney one (if that's what he means) without even asking them to do one with him. If it does gappen i hope they don't sit there and kiss his ar2e and actually get to the bottom of why he thinks Olly is doing such a great job. Isleworth the Fraser/Finney one appears on loftforwods. You should listen to them as they are quite entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      As far as i know. The only other one is done by the club itself and appears on the official website. But is few and far between. I find it strange for him to be saying upfront he is going on the David Fraser/Paul Finney one (if that's what he means) without even asking them to do one with him. If it does gappen i hope they don't sit there and kiss his ar2e and actually get to the bottom of why he thinks Olly is doing such a great job. Isleworth the Fraser/Finney one appears on loftforwods. You should listen to them as they are quite entertaining.
                      Cheers I will have a look

I did listen to it many years ago when somebody had it on their phone I think but have never done so since

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Is it strange the owner of a club saying he will go onto a club podcast even if he aint been invited though?
                        Do you think they might turn him down cos hes not relevent to qpr enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Is it strange the owner of a club saying he will go onto a club podcast even if he aint been invited though?
                          Do you think they might turn him down cos hes not relevent to qpr enough?
                          Good question.... Is he actually relevant anymore?
                          Never at the games, not making decisions, no longer running the club, hmm mm good question mate.

Comment

• The 12k dont pay all the bills mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              ..... as for relegation, thats football & the championship for you.

Hey pinks as long as youre happy mate, its all good
                              Certainly didnt say im happy did i nick, hate losing full stop, but you need that never give up attitude like the players and staff need, if ollie is still here for start of next season, & say we`ve maybe managed to bring one or two new players to fill problem areas we`ve had who knows how the new season might go! but we`ve still plenty of this season left & plenty can still happen good or bad.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Yoof, under 23s showing improvement. Will take i think few more years for us to see full benefits but can see beginnings. Trying to get better training facilities and new ground. Having seen down here what happened with Brighton again will take years. Getting Lee Hoos in. Getting LF in, albeit know he has his critics! Basically working hard on infrastructure which doesn't yield quick benefits but vital longer term. For me main, although not only, issue is manager.
                                Agreed. Progress on a number of levels. But not First team performance - the most visible level. And therein lies the rub.

Comment

Working...
                                X