No announcement yet.

Uncle Bungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also those young players will be ruined and become uninterested in what he has to say to them as the bloke is off his nut. Such a shame that we are in the state we are in and baffled to see how anyone connected to the club can allow to be in the dug out on Saturday.

Comment

• Not being argumentative but it really really really aint that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Good question.... Is he actually relevant anymore?
        Never at the games, not making decisions, no longer running the club, hmm mm good question mate.
        #theirony

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          #theirony
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            #theirony
            Bet I have been to more games than him this season..... And he is the faking chairman.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Won't be going to anymore though while that clown is manager. Cannot justify that outlay for utter shyte.

Comment

• Getting a bit of flak on twitter over his delusional or #### taking tweet earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Getting a bit of flak on twitter over his delusional or #### taking tweet earlier.
                  getting slaughtered more like.

fully deserved too.

Comment

• Rightly so.

Comment

• How he can tweet that after that #### served up by 5he chuckle brothers on Saturday beggars belief

Comment

Won't be going to anymore though while that clown is manager. Cannot justify that outlay for utter shyte.
                        How convenient

Comment

Bet I have been to more games than him this season..... And he is the faking chairman.
                          You miss the point. Before I retired I was in the office every day. Directors came in less often, and the Chairman you were lucky to see half a day once a month. It's not the hours you put in, its how effective you are when you're there.

Comment

Good question.... Is he actually relevant anymore?
                            Never at the games, not making decisions, no longer running the club, hmm mm good question mate.
                            thats best fot both parties though, hes not very good at running a football club whereas lee hoos, chris ramsay and to a degree les appear to be doing a far better job than tony did when he was more hands on.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              thats best fot both parties though, hes not very good at running a football club whereas lee hoos, chris ramsay and to a degree les appear to be doing a far better job than tony did when he was more hands on. So if he wasn't American and had a clue about football he might not see everything so black and white
                              Lee hoos has done a shi t job IMO. Totally over priced match day tickets at 35 quid a pop. Needs to wake up as he is trying to sell asda products at m and s prices.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Lee hoos has done a shi t job IMO. Totally over priced match day tickets at 35 quid a pop. Needs to wake up as he is trying to sell asda products at m and s prices.
                                I think he is doing a good job in the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X