Uncle Bungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    have we been fined or is it still going through the courts?

no fine is currently outstanding.

#wearetherangersboys
    From what I gather the fine has been imposed and the club is appealing against the amount so still a massive issue financially hanging which I am sure would put off any prospective new owners

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      A bit of an exchange between two posters. It's not as heavily moderated and Clive happened to be away. Shame when that happens. It's a great site though.

#numberonesite
      #notfantasy
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        From what I gather the fine has been imposed and the club is appealing against the amount so still a massive issue financially hanging which I am sure would put off any prospective new owners
        theres only one way to find out the answer, put the club up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          If anyones bonkers its you lot forever going on on every single thread! & just after one bad game, mind you it was after the last two home wins aswell, but hes right & got the right attitude instead of meltingdown like most on here.
          weve been expecting you

Comment

theres only one way to find out the answer, put the club up for sale.
            I think any prospective buyer of a club makes an offer rather then wait for a club to come up for sale first and from I can see there is not even a hint of a rumour of any individual or consortium wanting to touch us

Comment

weve been expecting you
              Well youve been doing a grand job filling in for while ive been away

#boardtakeover
              #onandonandon
              #weowntheforum
              #wewillhavethelastword
              #wewillmeltdownateverythingdotcom
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                I think any prospective buyer of a club makes an offer rather then wait for a club to come up for sale first and from I can see there is not even a hint of a rumour of any individual or consortium wanting to touch us
                both newcastle and sunderland have stated publicly that they are looking for buyers. in essence, stating that their clubs are up for sale

shteeevvveeee and his consortium were linked last week....

Comment

weve been expecting you
                  One bad game what the f#ck you been watching Pinkie.

Comment

If anyones bonkers its you lot forever going on on every single thread! & just after one bad game, mind you it was after the last two home wins aswell, but hes right & got the right attitude instead of meltingdown like most on here.
                    Few its alright lads, we've only had 1 bad game lol ;)..... yeah we've had good 1s, but unfortunately we've had more bad 1s. Also if possible they seem to be getting worse, with this tactical genius we have at the helm.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Few its alright lads, we've only had 1 bad game lol ;)..... yeah we've had good 1s, but unfortunately we've had more bad 1s. Also if possible they seem to be getting worse, with this tactical genius we have at the helm.
                      I knowww we`ve been in that flipping bottom 3 all season so far and cant see we`re going to get out of it in a kev mac style post, as for the bad games, thats football & the championship for you

Comment

whats the good stuff mate?
                        Yoof, under 23s showing improvement. Will take i think few more years for us to see full benefits but can see beginnings. Trying to get better training facilities and new ground. Having seen down here what happened with Brighton again will take years. Getting Lee Hoos in. Getting LF in, albeit know he has his critics! Basically working hard on infrastructure which doesn't yield quick benefits but vital longer term. For me main, although not only, issue is manager.

Comment

& just after one bad game,
                          Are you insane? We've had over a year of utter mediocrity. And before Ollie, years of questionable appointments.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Are you insane? We've had over a year of utter mediocrity. And before Ollie, years of questionable appointments.
                            We was 15th before the game on saturday, lets face it you lot will carry on banging the same drum no matter what even after two home wins you lot was at it, almost a resentment if we go on a good run, you can sense it.

Comment

We was 15th before the game on saturday, lets face it you lot will carry on banging the same drum no matter what even after two home wins you lot was at it, almost a resentment if we go on a good run, you can sense it.
                              Yes Pinkie. 15th in a very weak division. One only has to look at some of the crap teams we've played this season to see it.

And this from a manager who was brought in to replace a so called "failing" manager last season in order for us to try to get into the play offs in that season. We didn't though, did we? We very nearly went down.

How you can honestly sit there and suggest that there has been the slightest progress is beyond belief in my opinion.

You come out with things like "one bad game" and you expect those of us that have had to spend endless hours travelling and sitting through this sh1t to take you seriously?

Really?

Comment

But, lads, we dominated Wolves and Sheffield Utd away. We might have lost, but we dominated them.

Comment

Working...
                                X