Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

how many games have you been to last season and this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ginger Ninja
    W12 Seat
    • Jan 2010
    • 17458

    #16
    Originally posted by Geordiescooters
    This season, Boro, Sunderland, Bolton, Barnsley and Forest,,,,,all away,,,,,,,,no wins! Next trip possibly Wolves!
    It's your fault!!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

    Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

    Summer Transfers 2019

    IN


    OUT

    Comment

    • Mem
      Referee
      • Aug 2009
      • 2384

      #17
      2 home games reading and Ipswich - won both! Job circumstances have changed that’s the main reason. Live outskirts of Southampton and so expensive if you take into account ticket £30 plus, train £30, a few beers and food. Total £100. 2 people £200, that’s a lot of dosh

      Comment

      • Bill
        Silver Seat
        • Dec 2013
        • 4490

        #18
        Think 4 home last season and 1 away Forest

        This season 5 at home,2 courtesy of Corbs,1 courtesy of Old school turk.........thanks again guys

        Comment

        • Geordiescooters
          Apprentice
          • Jan 2018
          • 8

          #19
          Been watching Rangers since 1977 , first match Sunderland away with my Sunderland supporting family! Lost 1-0,,, have been to hundreds of away games since,,,,,,not many victories,,,,however over the last 41 years I have been to many home games and only see us lose once in the league, YES ONCE! That was 0-1 Birmingham (think Furlong scored). This despite attending v Liverpool Man United(1-0 John Byrne) Everton(3-0 when they were champions) Forest when they were good! Etc. Only seen us lose at home once in the cup,,,,,I know AMAZING! Think it was 1-3 Man City when Peter Reid was their manager. I was sat next to my hero Stanley Bowles in The South Africa Road Stand during the match after a guided tour of the ground. So,,,in conclusion I should be banned from away fixtures and paid to attend home games.

          Comment

          • CroydonCaptainJack
            Gold Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 6141

            #20
            All home games in both. About three aways last year and none this although I should be doing at least four of the next five of them.

            Home games have been more entertaining this season than last in my opinion. Apologies if that is the wrong answer though.

            Comment

            • Joe90
              Silver Seat
              • Feb 2014
              • 1080

              #21
              I've had a season ticket this year and last so only missed a couple of home games when I've been on holiday. I always go to a few aways games, any in London, and some further afield. Away games I can take or leave but I really don't like missing home games. I was in Rome when we beat Bolton at home with a late JET winner, I was so annoyed I missed that game! I remeber standing outside the Stadio Olimpico home to two illustrious teams and world famous ultras and all I could think about was how much I wanted to be at Loftus Road to see that winner go in!

              Comment

              • 1973 ranger
                Gold Seat
                • Aug 2012
                • 5990

                #22
                ST holder missed the odd game last year and this missed a few more as not really feeling the buzz. 4 away games last season but none this and doubt that will change. Will not renew my 3 ST for next season as going has become even for my lads as well.

                Comment

                • HertsHoops
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 758

                  #23
                  ST holder too, missed a couple of homes last year but did a couple of aways. This season been to all homes plus the MK rubbish but no aways yet

                  Comment

                  • Hubble
                    Postmodernist
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 5616

                    #24
                    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                    All home games in both. About three aways last year and none this although I should be doing at least four of the next five of them.

                    Home games have been more entertaining this season than last in my opinion. Apologies if that is the wrong answer though.
                    Not wrong answer at all, but you are more sanguine than most. How many have I been to CCJ? Seeing as I've been standing in R block next to or near you pretty much every time I've been in the last couple of seasons.. 3 last, 2 this? Totally lost the passion for it. Almost, anyway. Still waiting for it to be rekindled. Might be a long wait. To think I used to go to pretty much every home game and several away each season for years....

                    Comment

                    • Rangers77
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 11808

                      #25
                      Ian Taylor: Read. This. Thread.

                      Comment

                      • IsleworthRanger
                        CCG
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 7090

                        #26
                        Think I have missed one home and two away this season after usually doing them all if possible but at the moment cannot be arsed with Wolves Villa or Sheffield Utd after recent Holloway so called performances and I am seriously considering not renewing next year

                        Just getting bored with it all full stop

                        Comment

                        • Kevin Mcleod
                          Referee
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 17322

                          #27
                          I do think it takes some real Rangers loyalty to go to away games these days. Our record is diabolical and it cant be any fun.
                          Yeah home games and getting on the pish and seeing mates i get that, but away games are nearly never buzzing anymore.
                          All that way, couple of pints before the game, then all that way home feeling like absolute shite near on every single time.
                          Nah not for me anymore,

                          Comment

                          • CroydonCaptainJack
                            Gold Seat
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 6141

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Hubble
                            Not wrong answer at all, but you are more sanguine than most. How many have I been to CCJ? Seeing as I've been standing in R block next to or near you pretty much every time I've been in the last couple of seasons.. 3 last, 2 this? Totally lost the passion for it. Almost, anyway. Still waiting for it to be rekindled. Might be a long wait. To think I used to go to pretty much every home game and several away each season for years....
                            Yes not many Hubs, I can't recall more than one this season you've been to. There were more last season, certainly.
                            You are one of my first ports of call for any spares I hear of though. Not sure that is good news though

                            Comment

                            • Hubble
                              Postmodernist
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 5616

                              #29
                              Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                              Yes not many Hubs, I can't recall more than one this season you've been to. There were more last season, certainly.
                              You are one of my first ports of call for any spares I hear of though. Not sure that is good news though
                              Haha, cheers mate, spares always welcome!

                              Comment

                              • Rangers77
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 11808

                                #30
                                Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                                Think I have missed one home and two away this season after usually doing them all if possible but at the moment cannot be arsed with Wolves Villa or Sheffield Utd after recent Holloway so called performances and I am seriously considering not renewing next year

                                Just getting bored with it all full stop
                                Ian Taylor: Report this post to TF LF and Lee Hoos. Tell then to get their finger out.

                                Comment

                                Working...