Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

how many games have you been to last season and this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteveQPR1975
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2011
    • 2762

    #1

    how many games have you been to last season and this

    just wondering as I've been to 8 last season and only 3 this season as the performances and the results have made me stay away
    R's
  • Tarbie
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 8542

    #2
    I havent been since Birmingham away in Feb. Purely cos I haven't been back to the UK since then. Have watched more or loss every game since though, either live with QPR+ or at least extended highlights on the old QPR Player service.

    Not sure I'll get any games in this season. Will be the first time in a long time I haven't made it back for at least a couple of games.

    Comment

    • Undecided
      Silver Seat
      • Sep 2017
      • 2077

      #3
      I have amassed the magnificent total of 2 games last season and 2 less this. I was hoping subscribing to this site would rekindled my passion for Rangers, but it was not to be.

      The dire performances over the last few years made me question why I was going, and nothing seems to have changed.

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #4
        None,self employed and work been good last 2 years so work 6_7 day a week
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • West Acton
          CCG
          • Dec 2009
          • 21475

          #5
          Number of away games this season has declined in comparison to previous seasons

          Comment

          • Hitman34
            Platinum Seat
            • Jan 2012
            • 13959

            #6
            7 and 3
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

            Comment

            • Ginger Ninja
              W12 Seat
              • Jan 2010
              • 17458

              #7
              All home games, 3 away last season, 2 away this season so far
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

              Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

              Summer Transfers 2019

              IN


              OUT

              Comment

              • Rangers77
                Platinum Seat
                • Aug 2012
                • 11808

                #8
                Home games bar one (and the FA Cup debacle); no away games (I had a ticket for Millwall, but stayed home); last season only away games I went to were Fulham and Brentford. Hacked off big time with Jimmy and now really sick of Ollie and his s hitty 352

                Comment

                • Sotonsuperhoop
                  Silver Seat
                  • May 2009
                  • 1305

                  #9
                  ST last season but didn't renew this time mainly due to my wife having major surgery last November, only managed 5 home games so far this season, going to Wolves, Fulham and Brentford though as prefer away games really, did 4 away last season too
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

                  Comment

                  • lymehoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7380

                    #10
                    3 this season and we lost each time. I'm up Saturday
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

                    Comment

                    • kenthoop
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 1428

                      #11
                      All home games, Fulham away last season and Burton away this season.

                      Comment

                      • 72bus
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 9533

                        #12
                        every home game , millwall away will do fulham but can't get up to travelling to far unless things change

                        Comment

                        • corbray
                          Silver Seat
                          • Feb 2016
                          • 3030

                          #13
                          most home games and an away game or 2 last season, same as this season although i've had to miss a few home games due to other things

                          Comment

                          • Geordiescooters
                            Apprentice
                            • Jan 2018
                            • 8

                            #14
                            This season, Boro, Sunderland, Bolton, Barnsley and Forest,,,,,all away,,,,,,,,no wins! Next trip possibly Wolves!

                            Comment

                            • davieqpr
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 2804

                              #15
                              All home games for many a season (missed two end of season three years ago due to heart attack) but two away games this year as opposed to ten last year. Seriously thinking about renewing my sons and my season tickets next year as the fun has gone.

                              Comment

                              Working...