This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Not the best to do nights or any bloody shift when our mob stink a saturday out. Remember going back a few years ago not speaking to anyone for 4 hours because of a rangers defeat. Hard to do me job when it entails talking to people.
    It's rough mate. Was over the old dear's earlier on before work and she couldn't understand why I was in a foul mood. As soon as I said QPR she said oh they lost again did they? Hahah
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Been there Ginge. All the best and lets hope next week we are back on the up.

Comment

• I'm sure Gary will be over the moon Bill.

If true, he's probably sacked rather sharpish. If not, he'll have questions to answer.

Pretty stupid thread to start without some sortnof context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          It's rough mate. Was over the old dear's earlier on before work and she couldn't understand why I was in a foul mood. As soon as I said QPR she said oh they lost again did they? Hahah
          Pretty much the same. Mrs Fox questions on a regular basis why I support such a **** team. There is no logical response to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            I'm sure Gary will be over the moon Bill.

If true, he's probably sacked rather sharpish. If not, he'll have questions to answer.

Pretty stupid thread to start without some sortnof context.
            Bloody keyboard Hitman close together

Comment

• When I read the gone thread I was on cloud nine it was happiest I had been all day

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Pretty much the same. Mrs Fox questions on a regular basis why I support such a **** team. There is no logical response to that.
                We never used to be always had spirit and good attacking intentions but now

Comment

• if he does not get the sack after being smashed against 10 men, he will be here until the end of his contract.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Going nowhere as he is the fall guy while the people above hide. No ambition or standards left at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      When I read the gone thread I was on cloud nine it was happiest I had been all day
                      My pleasure glad I brought some sunshine into your life and lots of other supporters as well.

Just a bit of fun,but received some real peters never mind never mind enjoy
                      the rest of the weekend........we'll see what Monday brings always live in hope

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        if he does not get the sack after being smashed against 10 men, he will be here until the end of his contract.
                        He will be here regardless and will likely get an extension to his contracts. Farking grand job.

Job description - make players worse and win relegation to League One.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          My pleasure glad I brought some sunshine into your life and lots of other supporters as well.

Just a bit of fun,but received some real peters never mind never mind enjoy
                          the rest of the weekend........we'll see what Monday brings always live in hope

Comment

• I'm writing a book about this fiasco over the last few years......think
                            might make a good film as well.

Just about to do some casting any suggestions like who could Pinkie be,and Hitman.

Would always see a role for Fraggy and Stanley but not sure who

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              I'm writing a book about this fiasco over the last few years......think
                              might make a good film as well.

Just about to do some casting any suggestions like who could Pinkie be,and Hitman.

Would always see a role for Fraggy and Stanley but not sure who
                              Sir Ian Holloway as Pinkie.

Farking depressing idea for a film though.

Comment

• Can I have a part please???? Ideally i get loads of female attention and birds throw themselves at me but i suffer with turrets when when I’m on the job I shout ‘Holloway out you k ant’

Comment

Working...
                                X