This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    19 wins 14 draws and 32 defeats. Yes 32 ####ing defeats and the clown keeps his job?
    an almost 50% loss rate and how many clean sheets in those 65 games?

I have said it many times, he cannot coach. He should be out of a job, never mind having a big team meeting on Monday!

Comment

6 clean sheets I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Do one bakes you plank, im not happy with the way we played today so best get off my case for a start.
        Mate seriously the only plank on here is you and your embarrassing worship of that fool Holloway.

He will take us down. Understand that, put it in your pipe and smoke it till you're blue in the face. DOWN.

Comment

Mate seriously the only plank on here is you and your embarrassing worship of that fool Holloway.

He will take us down. Understand that, put it in your pipe and smoke it till you're blue in the face. DOWN.
          You had quite abit of sauce already son by the looks of it!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            You had quite abit of sauce already son by the looks of it!
            Ah mate. Not nearly enough.

Comment

Dont worry about Pinkie Bakes he has lost the plot earlier in this thread truth beginning to register

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I have said it many times, he cannot coach. He should be out of a job, never mind having a big team meeting on Monday!
                Should never, ever have been given the job. Everybody knows that except bungle and the media bloke who suggested him....insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Meeting is with the bosses not players as we dont have any

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Dont worry about Pinkie Bakes he has lost the plot earlier in this thread truth beginning to register
                    What are you on about bill? posting look at me attention threads!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                      Should never, ever have been given the job. Everybody knows that except bungle and the media bloke who suggested him....insanity.
                      Y'know at the time it smelt like a poor appointment, but after hearing Ollie you could see and feel the passion he has for the club, it won me over. Fear was always he had been left behind after being away from management and his mental fragility and poor tactical nous would leave to a horrible end.

And here we are.

Comment

• For a moment hope flared and was then brutally extinguished.

Comment

• This should not be up for discussion as his record tells you he needs to be moved on and now. Unfortunately we have no standards at the club anymore and a chairman who at best is incompetent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                            Bill is there any truth in this mate? We are all as frustrated as you
                            Bill doesn’t know s.hit mate. It’s BS

Comment

• Why is IH waiting until Monday he should have the player's in on Sunday after that performance.

Comment

• Thanks Holloway for making our club into an even bigger joke than it was!
                                "The World is Yours"

Comment

Working...
                                X