Message to Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a message to Fernandes:

'Sack this ####ing clown of a manager before we get relegated'. 'If we are skint, then please sell up as you are clearly incompetent and give us chance'. 'Or if you want to stay in charge, at least turn up and take a hands on approach at the club because we look ####ing rudderless and clueless'. 'Remember Caterham. This is Qpr not that rabble'

Actually that is 4 messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      If you have half a brain in your head you have to sack that fu*king useless clown of a manager tonight.
      But we all know he doesn't (have half a brain),and has no clue how to run a club

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Holloway out Clement in. Who would be unhappy with that?
        It would certainly lift the mood around the place

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Timmy. You do not have to be a success at our club to keep a job.
          the worse you are the longer you stay at present,

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            I want Flavio Briatore installed as first team coach! Saw more than enough in that film to see he was tactically clued up.
            Not to sure about that he was slagging off ainsworth in the 4 year plan. Now a lot off fans would like to see him in charge after peaky Ollie Shelby has gone
            You Rsssssss

Comment

A Manager is as good as his players are. Reckon there are not many managers out there that will make a huge difference. The number of mistakes I watched in the game against Bristol, was tremendous.

Comment

warburton, clement, monk, mcclaren. there are 4 that are available and unattached.

all would do a better job than muppet
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Has he not been sacked yet FFS

The owners should have had him in this morning and sacked the w*nker, gutless bunch of ####*rs, they don't care a f*ck about the club just let us go out of existence and make a killing on the OOC project.

Comment

Surprised Les isn't turning the screw as he didn't want him in the first place according to Fat Tony's book.

Comment

Not gonna happen. Would need to lose I reckon another half a dozen on the spin (on top of last two defeats) for them to get rid.

Comment

Would have to be bottom 3 for IH to be sacked

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          I have a message to Fernandes:

'Sack this ####ing clown of a manager before we get relegated'. 'If we are skint, then please sell up as you are clearly incompetent and give us chance'. 'Or if you want to stay in charge, at least turn up and take a hands on approach at the club because we look ####ing rudderless and clueless'. 'Remember Caterham. This is Qpr not that rabble'

Actually that is 4 messages.
                          If only it were that easy. It took Everton 8 years (2008-2016) before someone came in and bought part the club. And that’s from the days when they were in and around the Champions League and not with a record FFP fine over their heads.
                          Add to that we’re so close to FFP apparently that even if Jeff Bezos stepped in and bought us it wouldn’t make much difference as transfer embargo’s would be incurred

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          The owners should have had him in this morning and sacked the w*nker, gutless bunch of ####*rs, they don't care a f*ck about the club just let us go out of existence and make a killing on the OOC project.
                          Can someone please explain the anger on the OOC?

Wouldn’t it be a positive if one of our owners became richer? He then has more money to put into the club and is less likely to walk away and let us fold if we lose the FFP appeal?
                          What about his past suggests he isn’t prepared to spend money at the club

Even if OOC goes well, he definitely will be a lot of money down and certainly nowhere near making back what he’s spent

I get people are angry but its misguided sentiment like this that could ultimately kill this club

Comment

The atmosphere at games would have to become really toxic or hundreds more would have to not turn up, before the board get rid of him prior to the summer IMO.

I'd be highly surprised if he's still here next season though regardless of what division we're in.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              The atmosphere at games would have to become really toxic or hundreds more would have to not turn up, before the board get rid of him prior to the summer IMO.

I'd be highly surprised if he's still here next season though regardless of what division we're in.
                              You think that's the plan then Stan? Limp through til the end of the season with Ollie, hope we don't get relegated and make a change in the summer?

I'd have agreed that this is the way to go a few weeks back. There are however a couple of arguments to get rid now. 1.) There are a few solid managers at this level currently without a club, and 2.) The players look like they've stopped playing for the manager.

The repercussions of a relegation could be far greater than the costs and upheaval of getting shot of Ollie now. Apart from anything else, attendances will most likely get a little boost if a new manager comes in. That on it's own should cover the cost of paying him up his final years salary. I'd pull the trigger now before things get any worse.

I am of course assuming that TF and his cronies a.) give a sh*t, and b.) aren't completely incompetent when I say that. As such, I'm probably way off the mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                You think that's the plan then Stan? Limp through til the end of the season with Ollie, hope we don't get relegated and make a change in the summer?

I'd have agreed that this is the way to go a few weeks back. There are however a couple of arguments to get rid now. 1.) There are a few solid managers at this level currently without a club, and 2.) The players look like they've stopped playing for the manager.

The repercussions of a relegation could be far greater than the costs and upheaval of getting shot of Ollie now. Apart from anything else, attendances will most likely get a little boost if a new manager comes in. That on it's own should cover the cost of paying him up his final years salary. I'd pull the trigger now before things get any worse.

I am of course assuming that TF and his cronies a.) give a sh*t, and b.) aren't completely incompetent when I say that. As such, I'm probably way off the mark!
                                Tarbie, my sense is that they want to buck our annual pattern of sacking managers half way through a season a) to save face and b) for stability.

OTOH they must also realise that doing so is a high-risk strategy, but I suspect they are now clinging on to this approach in the hope that we stay up. I would be surprised if Ferdinand is not considerably frustrated with Holloway's lack of tactical nous, reflected by results and performances, and would imagine there's a fair amount of tension between them over it. You could well be right though and patience might finally snap before the season's out, which wouldn't come as much of a surprise either.

As I say though, the fact that the majority of the fanbase still seems to have not turned against IH (at games) is IMO another reason why he's still here, possibly the main one.

Comment

Working...
                                X