Does anyone on here want Ollie to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Why is he not selecting Sylla? He is not great, but he is the best finisher in the squad and might have scored at least one of the heading chances that fell to Smith, He also has better movement than Smith. He should have at least been on the bench against MK Dons and bought on for the last 30 mins.
    Maybe he is off....

Comment

• I think I read that Sylla missed the cup game due to "personal reasons"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Well we`re not too bad in the last 4 or 5 league matches, dont you even know why hes not picking sylla? as you know full well when he has done hes done bugger all! obvious answer, same as any of our forwards when picked from the start!

Also decent manager interested! with no budget hardly lol yeah ok
        What about record last 14 months?

And is there another manager in the football league who has kept their job with one away win in 11 months? Very difficult to defend.

Comment

• I have a feeling people will be very sure on their feelings and concern over the situation after the Burton game next weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            And is there another manager in the football league who has kept their job with one away win in 11 months? Very difficult to defend.
            Tony Pulis must have been close - West Brom had a terrible away record.

Comment

What about record last 14 months?

Yeah lets forget if we was to go on a decent run now and get rid!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yeah lets forget if we was to go on a decent run now and get rid!
                This is the problem my pink friend. One reasonably good win against Cardiff does not make a decent run. We have had 14 months and 60 odd games. Seen some awful runs of form in that time any one of which would have got him sacked elsewhere. We have two wins in last 12 matches, one away win in 11 months and have just lost at home to lower league opposition having fielded pretty much our strongest side.

You seem to be similar to Uncle, looking for crumbs of comfort amongst the debris to try and hang your hat on.

I'm seeing precious little hope. Add in Wollie's erratic behaviour of late and does not paint a pretty picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Tony Pulis must have been close - West Brom had a terrible away record.
                  Good example and he got sacked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    I think I read that Sylla missed the cup game due to "personal reasons"...
                    apparently sylla's daughter is quite ill so hes been off to be with her. hopefully its nothing serious for the girl!

Comment

This is the problem my pink friend. One reasonably good win against Cardiff does not make a decent run. We have had 14 months and 60 odd games. Seen some awful runs of form in that time any one of which would have got him sacked elsewhere. We have two wins in last 12 matches, one away win in 11 months and have just lost at home to lower league opposition having fielded pretty much our strongest side.

You seem to be similar to Uncle, looking for crumbs of comfort amongst the debris to try and hang your hat on.

I'm seeing precious little hope. Add in Wollie's erratic behaviour of late and does not paint a pretty picture.
                      Yeah totally agree as we was a cracking team a year ago hold on err.....

Comment

Yeah totally agree as we was a cracking team a year ago hold on err.....
                        yet again though Wollie was brought in to get the team playing better. The reason given for the change was the club felt we should be higher up the league and nearer play offs so JFH was got rid of and your beau brought in. Everyone, including Wollie, thought the team at the time (so without additions) should be doing better. That was the goal. However we are doing worse. He has failed in what he set out to do.

Comment

yet again though Wollie was brought in to get the team playing better. The reason given for the change was the club felt we should be higher up the league and nearer play offs so JFH was got rid of and your beau brought in. Everyone, including Wollie, thought the team at the time (so without additions) should be doing better. That was the goal. However we are doing worse. He has failed in what he set out to do.
                          Get the team playing - yes thats happened, even though results havnt been good we`ve not been outplayed hardly at all bar one or two games, much more competitive now than we was before, youngsters getting to play aswell now and some exciting ones coming up, which has took a while to materialise! again a year ago they wouldnt have been ready, a few decent signings with no money hardly spent, we could always get another manager in and him buy his own rubbish, players that dont really want to be here and we`d be going backwards again in my opinion, but who knows.

Comment

One big reason i reckon jimmy went cos the football was really shocking and stayed that way, he wouldnt change anything & the performances were deteriating every game towards the end.

Comment

Another note, jimmy had a few bigger stars in his team be it they werent doing much, ollies using youngsters now and very cheap players he bought & all still very young.

Comment

One big reason i reckon jimmy went cos the football was really shocking and stayed that way, he wouldnt change anything & the performances were deteriating every game towards the end.
                                Wouldn't change anything. Sounds familiar. Oh yes this insistence on play wing backs when we don't have any and consistently playing underperforming players until criticism by fans on social media made him change team a bit for Cardiff game. Admitted he didn't know what to do and basically was down to final throw of dice and lucky dip. Is almost comically poor management.

Comment

Working...
                                X