Does anyone on here want Ollie to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks he's been ok in that role and getting better from what I've seen? His crossing has let him down at times and that is something which is surprising because that is a familiar part of what he does, he has a good engine and he's got up and down that wing well, I am ok with him as Right Wingback if that's the system we are going to use!
    He's ok there. But he's a Polish International Winger in his favourite position, Winger.

Square pegs and round holes for Ollie as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      no shania, no. woslek does not get stick from anyone on here. please show me one post.

woslek is a very good player but, he is being destroyed by hollowhead by playing the wingback role.

everyone recognises this, thats why no stick is used against woslek.
      I should probably have worded my post a bit different. My point was to highlight the downside of the system we use atm. Thing is that he is so much better when he is used to create widh without having to track back.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        I apologise Pinkie West Acton Gator

I don't know what you are apologizing to me for Bill but cheers! Sometimes we all can say things in the heat of the moment that we really don't mean but once they're typed its too late, we are all a bit frustrated after yesterday's loss!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          He's ok there. But he's a Polish International Winger in his favourite position, Winger.

Square pegs and round holes for Ollie as usual.

But that's the thing, he has done ok at the defensive end of things, my biggest disappointment is his crossing and as you say he is a winger so that is the part of his game which shouldn't be an issue!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            I apologise Pinkie West Acton Gator
            What am I getting an apology for mate I’m lost

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              We all know you get offended by bad language mate.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                Am I the only one that thinks he's been ok in that role and getting better from what I've seen? His crossing has let him down at times and that is something which is surprising because that is a familiar part of what he does, he has a good engine and he's got up and down that wing well, I am ok with him as Right Wingback if that's the system we are going to use!
                But that could be because as a wingback he ofcourse has to track back so often. As a winger in a traditional set up, he could have delivered crosses of much higher quality. IMO, that is
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  But that could be because as a wingback he ofcourse has to track back so often. As a winger in a traditional set up, he could have delivered crosses of much higher quality. IMO, that is
                  Exactly. Which is why he's always played better when used solely as a winger, be it for club or country.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    ‘It’s difficult’ Arry Redknapp
                    git
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Aplogise Pinkie
                      No worries bill, just chillout me ol flower

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Just had a moment earlier fraggy

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Bills apologising cos he senses youre lost & been lost a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            no shania, no. woslek does not get stick from anyone on here. please show me one post.

woslek is a very good player but, he is being destroyed by hollowhead by playing the wingback role.

everyone recognises this, thats why no stick is used against woslek.
                            This exactly. One of the most frustrating things about Ollie this season. Wszolek when on song is class, I tear what little hair I have left out when he's played as a farking wing back.
                            Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 07-01-2018, 09:12 PM.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Obviously playing Wingback he won't be getting forward quite as often due to defensive responsibilities and that can detract from his offence, the point I was making is that when he has been in that forward position where he would be as a traditional winger his crossing has let him down, maybe because he is gassed from running up and down the the right flank! As I have said he is my first choice in that position if we are going to play that system which apparently we are!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Obviously playing Wingback he won't be getting forward quite as often due to defensive responsibilities and that can detract from his offence, the point I was making is that when he has been in that forward position where he would be as a traditional winger his crossing has let him down, maybe because he is gassed from running up and down the the right flank! As I have said he is my first choice in that position if we are going to play that system which apparently we are!
                                OK.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X