Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    A little disrepectfull to those who gave
    He’s right though Bill not sure the 60k, although great gesture by fans, would have stretched very far

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Exactly. Clement, Warburton, both available.
      Would they do a better job? Silly question really.
      Bang on hits!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        He’s right though Bill not sure the 60k, although great gesture by fans, would have stretched very far
        Still disrespectfull

Comment

We are a club that has both of our hands tied behind our back due to the ridiculous monetary excess and monumental mismanagement following our promotion to the PL in 2011.

Despite what common anger exists - Les Ferdinand and Lee Hoos are doing some job of sorting out the significant mess left behind the scenes. "The PE Teacher" is also working wonders with our youngsters.

But Holloway? I know he's got a hard job on his hands with a bit of an idiosyncratic squad - but tactically, he really does play pin the tail on the donkey all too often. Also, his overall record is absolutely woeful.

Whilst changing managers every 10 min has caused us much of the muck that we are in now...... That has also been accompanied by an open checkbook and ridiculous player recruitment policy..... But getting the likes of Clement in now would be a positive, wise move.

One thing's for sure: Statistically it must be almost impossible to do a worse job that Holloway has done so far given the squad we have.

Comment

Warburton managed it at Brentford on show string budget so why not with us is the counter question
            It didn't go well at Rangers for him though, both Warburton and Clement are intriguing names for me and possibly would turn things around quickly, I'm not sure either wants the job or that either could come in at this time and have the affect many feel they would!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

I’m not fan of Clement so would avoid but Warburton would be right up our street Gats

Not sure it’s fair to judge him solely on Rangers. Done decent job at Brentford type of job we need doing

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Not sure there is anyone out there that will do anything more with this bunch of useless cnts
                Perhaps a manager that can coach and organize these players would help.
                I just don't think that Holloway is able to do this.

How often have we seen opposing teams better organized and outplay Holloway's teams.

I was just watching shrewsbury play west ham and they had better shape and played some decent football, yet they were bottom when Paul Hirst took charge 15 months ago.
                Lee Johnson did likewise with Bristol City. This shows just what difference can be made with a squad of players and a new manager/head coach.

But I agree with the earlier poster that said baring relegation, he is here for the remainder of his contract.

As for his passion for QPR, there are many of us on this board even more passionate about the club, but I wouldn't have any of us in charge of the 1st team!

Comment

I'd take anyone over Billy Davies odious man
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

My preference would be he does well and stays but he’s shown no signs of learning from mistakes from this reign nor previous clubs so on that basis for me needs to go
                    Sensible comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Bet they keep Ollie till Feb1st so don't spend much,then sack him
                      You just know this will happen....We Are QPR....

Comment

Lets make this crystal clear. Is Holloway getting the best out of the squad at his disposal?

If your answer is YES I suggest you seek help immediately.

If the answer is NO, then are there any managers out there available who could do a better job? And I remind you Holloways Win/Loss is about 17/30 in 15 odd months.

Too many apologists on this forum and happy with less than mediocrity.

Comment

I'm sorry Opp

Comment

I`m certainly no fan of Olli as a manager, but if two fullbacks can be brought in during this window. he might have a chance to suceed with his preffered formation. Not sure they are easy to find though, but that is another story.
                            Last edited by Shania; 07-01-2018, 07:27 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              As a manager, I`m certainly no fan of him at Olli, but if two fullbacks can be brought in during this window. he might have a chance to suceed With his preffered formation. Not sure they are easy to fine, but that is another story.
                              Why buy two players when u can out one man

Comment

If the Board is backing Olli it will make sense. Personally, I want him out, but that is just me.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X