More good news...Yeni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Yeni offski according to Get West London.
    Guingamp, permanent transfer.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...akoto-14105305
    Not being negative I promise,just checking the other posts,you say "more" good news?,have we signed someone,or is the good news ,Goss and yeni leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Not being negative I promise,just checking the other posts,you say "more" good news?,have we signed someone,or is the good news ,Goss and yeni leaving?
      Yep. That's good news seeing as they have produced zero since they've been here.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Yep. That's good news seeing as they have produced zero since they've been here.

frees up wages and gives us some extra cash for signings. it'd be great if we could emmulate burnley in that we can have a smaller squad and turn to youth when we need to patch things up rather than the giant one we do now. i reckon if we can offload all the dead wood here we could easy recoup around 5m which we can use mainly on a quality striker

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          this, been sold to a team playing at a higher level.

plus, did we not get 3.5 mil for polter last year?

would not put it past lee hoo's to rinse every penny he can out of other clubs.
          Couldn't give a stuff if he rinsed other clubs as long as he's keeping us afloat. Which he's done so far.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah as in Caulkers gone and now Yeni. All good news.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

2 down 4 to go

Comment

Ok ,hope we get some decent ones in,but IF cash is available to holloway then it is good news

Comment

Ok ,hope we get some decent ones in,but IF cash is available to holloway then it is good news
                  Yeah agreed and I'm not fussed about Caulker, Yeni or Goss leaving so their wages are freed up which is all good imo.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Couldn't give a stuff if he rinsed other clubs as long as he's keeping us afloat. Which he's done so far.
                    agree mate.

our very own little daniel levy.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Genuinely think wanting more players in before we get rid of a few more is so short sighted just like the bad days.

Cut the cloth first before making any stitches is far more prudent and resonates of the old QPR, the one other fans liked, the one that blooded youth and the one that finished top London club for a fair few years.

Comment

I wouldn't hold your breath in terms of new recruits. I reckon it's just a case of trimming the excess fat off the squad and tightening the belt financially due to 13K crowds and no sign of promotion. Suppose we could bring a loan player or two in but I can't see us buying anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          I wouldn't hold your breath in terms of new recruits. I reckon it's just a case of trimming the excess fat off the squad and tightening the belt financially due to 13K crowds and no sign of promotion. Suppose we could bring a loan player or two in but I can't see us buying anyone.
                          Id be very very surprised that we are letting so many players go and wont be buying any in when we are already in a relegation 'battle'.
                          Too risky.

Comment

I'd be surprised if any French team outside the top 4 (PSG, Marseille, Monaco & Lyon) could afford to spend E3.5m (£3m), but would be very happy if true. Personally, I'd be happy if we got our money back.

Even if Caulker's 40k, Yeni's 15k & Goss's 10k (albeit temporarily) off the wage bill each week, I suspect that only brings us closer to FFP, not below it. I reckon LH would like to see Ariel & JET gone too.

Regards bringing players in, I can only see a couple of loans, and 'maybe' a lower league signing (up front ?) on a perm. I imagine, LH is already looking to bring money in ahead of next season to get stay within FFP.

Even if Smithies went for £7m (and I really hope he doesn't), I fear Holloway would only get a fraction (£2m?) to spend and that might be in the Summer not in this window.

OMO though.

Comment

Can't see any coming in though as there is not a lot about, that we can afford, that are any better than what we have already.Loans are too expensive. Teams like Burton don't have an U23s Just a 1st and U18s to save money.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Can't see any coming in though as there is not a lot about, that we can afford, that are any better than what we have already.Loans are too expensive. Teams like Burton don't have an U23s Just a 1st and U18s to save money.

I'm just going with what Olly said last week. Don't recall the exact quote, but something along the lines of, we've got plenty of options to bring in a couple, but we need to offload some first. Well that process has started with Caulker, Yeni & Goss making way already.

Comment

Working...
                                X