More good news...Yeni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
    I'd be surprised if any French team outside the top 4 (PSG, Marseille, Monaco & Lyon) could afford to spend E3.5m (£3m), but would be very happy if true. Personally, I'd be happy if we got our money back.

Even if Caulker's 40k, Yeni's 15k & Goss's 10k (albeit temporarily) off the wage bill each week, I suspect that only brings us closer to FFP, not below it. I reckon LH would like to see Ariel & JET gone too.

Regards bringing players in, I can only see a couple of loans, and 'maybe' a lower league signing (up front ?) on a perm. I imagine, LH is already looking to bring money in ahead of next season to get stay within FFP.

Even if Smithies went for £7m (and I really hope he doesn't), I fear Holloway would only get a fraction (£2m?) to spend and that might be in the Summer not in this window.

OMO though.
    This is probably very accurate!

Comment

absolute crap player too slow to be a striker and and one of our worst ever buys i think we payed a million pound for a player who is trully worth 200 000
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I doubt the fee is much, but along with Goss and Caulker going, it does free up some funds from the wage bill that can be better spent on a decent loanee

Ariel and JET next could mean loans coming in.

Comment

Can't see anyone being a rush to snap up jet.

We'll probably end up paying him off towards the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Can't see anyone being a rush to snap up jet.

We'll probably end up paying him off towards the end of the month.
            I'm guessing he's another one that we are overpaying. Really frustrating player JET. Unplayable when he wants to be, but more often that not anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I'm guessing he's another one that we are overpaying. Really frustrating player JET. Unplayable when he wants to be, but more often that not anonymous.
              busy with his dj career these days.

doubt he is training at all, seen a pic of him on the decks over xmas, looks a right fat cant.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Any more good news,or is that just expecting too much?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Ariel and JET next could mean loans coming in.
                  Just hope we don't get JET out and Nile Ranger in !!!

Comment

Aren't we looking at that striker from Barnsley, Tom Bradshaw?

Barnsley just bought Keiffer Moore from Ipswich on a long term contract, that sounds to me as a replacement striker for someone leaving..

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                      Aren't we looking at that striker from Barnsley, Tom Bradshaw?

Barnsley just bought Keiffer Moore from Ipswich on a long term contract, that sounds to me as a replacement striker for someone leaving..
                      Read that would be a taster for Bradshaw to join Ipswich

Comment

Think I read somewhere Ipswich were after using Moore as part of the deal to take Bradshaw

Comment

I know and I thought the same, but how come he didn't leave for Ipswich then? It should have been done by know in that case.. That's why I believe it is still alive.

Scowen could be our saviour?

Comment

Might be blind but I ain't seen anything about yeni going ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Might be blind but I ain't seen anything about yeni going ?
                              https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-for-guingamp/

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X