No announcement yet.

Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure if Eze plays Bright will also play played together in the past so should know each others game , along with Smythe , although we don't do cups I'd still like to go further in the competition for a change so imo we should stick with those three plus oteh , and stick with most the rest of the last game give the kids a solid back for and a descent midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Do think one thing tarbs ollie should never have come out with that about a youngster who hasnt done the buisness for the first team whatsoever! itll also go straight to ezees head, but ridiculas about a player who hasnt hardly played any games.
      Stop criticising Ollie FFS Pinkie! He is doing his best

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I'm sure if Eze plays Bright will also play played together in the past so should know each others game , along with Smythe , although we don't do cups I'd still like to go further in the competition for a change so imo we should stick with those three plus oteh , and stick with most the rest of the last game give the kids a solid back for and a descent midfield
        That is a pretty small set up.Will have to ply Wheeler or change tactics.

Comment

people a getting to many high expectations about eze.

the facts are, he could not get into the starting lineup of a league two team for the last 6 matches.

he may have some great moments in a match, but moments are all that he has shown to date.

people need to calm down about this kid.

i would much rather the management try and deveolp oteh and smyth. get them two playing more, build up their confidence, get them settled in the first team squad, then next season do the same with eze and maybe kaykay.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Some players only have a few moments
            Washington don't even have them
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Comment

Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

the facts are, he could not get into the starting lineup of a league two team for the last 6 matches.

he may have some great moments in a match, but moments are all that he has shown to date.

i would much rather the management try and deveolp oteh and smyth. get them two playing more, build up their confidence, get them settled in the first team squad, then next season do the same with eze and maybe kaykay.
                  Exactly,the fact that Holloway has recalled him is more of a "we haven't a pot to #### in" situition more than a this youngster will keep us up

Comment

Nile ranger is a free agent,offer him 3k a week and so season tacky holders credit card details
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

maybe eze slacked off at wycombe because the club told him we were recalling him from his loan and told him not to push himself in case he got injured? there was a lot of hype around him 6 games ago and the club paid special attention to him. i still reckon he'll be involved in the first team though but i do like that we've got 4 young forwards pushing for a starting place, this is a great opportunity for them either way and the more i think of 2 number 10s and smith the better it sounds, smith does play flick ons and got the assist for smyths goal as a result of one so who knows, its worth a try as nothing else has worked up front yet

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        maybe eze slacked off at wycombe because the club told him we were recalling him from his loan and told him not to push himself in case he got injured? there was a lot of hype around him 6 games ago and the club paid special attention to him. i still reckon he'll be involved in the first team though but i do like that we've got 4 young forwards pushing for a starting place, this is a great opportunity for them either way and the more i think of 2 number 10s and smith the better it sounds, smith does play flick ons and got the assist for smyths goal as a result of one so who knows, its worth a try as nothing else has worked up front yet
                        Don't buy that mate. Kid should be working his socks off to make an impression, whether he is wearing a QPR shirt or a Wycombe one. Do also bear in mind he was shown the door by Millwall just 18 months ago cos they didn't think he'd make it. Don't know the ins and outs of that, but I doubt they made that decision based on talent, more likely attitude.

Excited by a lot of what I've read about this kid, but he sounds like a precocious talent who's possibly not got the best attitude or work ethic. He wouldn't be the first player to start their career that way and go on to do great things, so let's hope we can get the best out of him!

Comment

Reading that he was first on the team sheet at Wycombe and now he is showing JET traits as well as fading out of games. Doesn't sound like the fully rounded article.

Comment

Haha,sorry i dont what came over me
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Here's the good news. We are actually feeling optimistic about having options at striker/#10 we have lacked for a season or more. Now we can move past the Mackies and the Washington's and the JETs. Smyth was absolutely terrific last game; if he turns out to be the real article, and we find one other diamond in the rough (Eze, Oteh, Bright, Chair) then this team starts to look like a real threat again.

Comment

People are writing off Washington too quickly. Good player in there, just needs to be played alongside someone more physical and get his confidence back. Then just watch him go.

Comment

Working...
                                X