Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Read that Ollie says he wants build his attack sound Esse , mind just lately I've read differing reports on Esse some say he has a bit of J E T about him
    Where have you seen that pal?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wycombe fans speak highly of him from what I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        G w l so could well be fake news Matty

Comment

G w l so could well be fake news Matty
          No sorry the last bit LFW from a fella that has seen a lot of him seems , recons he's goes from unplayable to uninterested

Comment

No sorry the last bit LFW from a fella that has seen a lot of him seems , recons he's goes from unplayable to uninterested
            Yes, I read that article. Said he was practically MOTM for the first 5/6 games then was quiet for a few.

Here you go

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...cout-report/#9

Comment

Just flicking through todays Sun and there is a small piece in the centre pages of the 'Goals' pullout saying we are still on course to swap Washingrot the Gump 2 for Jake Marriott with Peterborough.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Yes, I read that article. Said he was practically MOTM for the first 5/6 games then was quiet for a few.

Here you go

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...cout-report/#9
                Interesting insight that.

Despite all of Holloways talk of 2 number 10's, do we think he's actually gonna play Eze and Smyth in the same side?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I’ve seen a few posts by their fans that could suggest he has a little JET attitude.

I read thru the Wycombe forum every now and again to see what they’re saying about Eze, and a few members have said that he started off strong when he first arrived but he slowly started to look disinterested. Said it was frustrating to watch because he has the talent to blow the game open, but he also has a habit of half arsing it.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Just flicking through todays Sun and there is a small piece in the centre pages of the 'Goals' pullout saying we are still on course to swap Washingrot the Gump 2 for Jake Marriott with Peterborough.
                    I think that’d actually be a great outcome for Peterborough.

I reckon they know they’re more than likely gonna lose Marriott in the transfer window, so to gain a striker back in the process would be fantastic for them.

Washington may be a bang average Championship striker, but he looked quality in League One.
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Feel slightly sorry for Conor, it hasn't worked out. Northern Ireland seem to quite like him, even if only from the bench.

Unfortunately, we were desperate to replace Austin. He was fairly average at Peterborough. Posh played us for £2.5m, knowing we'd just banked 4, on the back of a purple patch where he scored 10 or so in a dozen (ish) games.
                      Basically, he's just a younger & slightly pacier Jamie Mackie.

I'd be amazed if anyone thinks he's worth more than £1m and I can't see us spending £2.5m (their rumoured valuation) again on another Posh poacher or anyone actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                        I think that’d actually be a great outcome for Peterborough.

I reckon they know they’re more than likely gonna lose Marriott in the transfer window, so to gain a striker back in the process would be fantastic for them.

Washington may be a bang average Championship striker, but he looked quality in League One.
                        Won't happen posh won't pay wages he's on and Peterborough lined up lad from Ipswich who's league's 2nd highest scorer in league one keiffer Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Despite all of Holloways talk of 2 number 10's, do we think he's actually gonna play Eze and Smyth in the same side?
                          Do think one thing tarbs ollie should never have come out with that about a youngster who hasnt done the buisness for the first team whatsoever! itll also go straight to ezees head, but ridiculas about a player who hasnt hardly played any games.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Do think one thing tarbs ollie should never have come out with that about a youngster who hasnt done the buisness for the first team whatsoever! itll also go straight to ezees head, but ridiculas about a player who hasnt hardly played any games.
                            Don't have a problem with it myself. As you've pointed out, Ollie has been taking pelters from the fans about his continued selected of Washington and Mckie in particular. I'd much sooner he acknowledged this by showing that he has taken the criticism on board (which this is), than by spitting venom at the fans as he has done at least twice this season.

As for Eze, he's about to thrust into the first team, this is clear. Whether this comment goes to his head or encourages him. Couldn't tell you. Don't know what sort of a character he is. But hopefully Ollie does and knows how to manage him. Ollie has a big job on his hands now, he's set his stall out to trust in youth. He know needs to make sure he knows how best to handle them and get the best out of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

By all accounts Eze can play behind the strikers so there is a possibility he'll play Eze and Smyth in the same side.

I'd be amazed if they don't both start on Saturday to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                By all accounts Eze can play behind the strikers so there is a possibility he'll play Eze and Smyth in the same side.

I'd be amazed if they don't both start on Saturday to be honest.
                                Cup game......Yeah, why not?

Start Eze, Oteh and Smyth as the front 3 as far as I'm concerned. Might as well give the likes of Lumley, Manning, Kaykay, Furlong, Hamalainen and maybe even Giles Phillips a game too. I'd sooner see these lads get a game (even if we lose), than the usual dross we turn out in the cup.

If we are genuinely going to give the kids a go then the FA Cup has come at a perfect time as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X