No announcement yet.

Ollie Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Ollie really post this ? if so I wonder if it's a message that he feels he's been let down by friends and has got the push by ### just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Did Ollie really post this ? if so I wonder if it's a message that he feels he's been let down by friends and has got the push by ### just a thought
      No not at all.

Just got called it 10,000 times at The Den and is trying to turn it into a joke, a bit like him really.

Comment

Wonder if he was playing scrabble
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          No not at all.

Just got called it 10,000 times at The Den and is trying to turn it into a joke, a bit like him really.
          He's good at turning things into a joke. Done a splendid job of it with Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            He's good at turning things into a joke. Done a splendid job of it with Rangers.
            We were a joke way before Ollie took the reigns.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Seems like Ollie is having some type of mid- life cris while at the helm of a professional football club. To make matters worst or deluded owners are even taking notice.

I think Ollies done some good at QPR over the last 12-18 months but the job is to big for him and he knows it. Pressure is a privilidge and a killer to others.

If the board react now we will be fine this season. If they leave it until March we will be bang in trouble.

Comment

He has done some good , but you`re right, hes definitely losing it ,whilst trying to manage us . He needs to go before ,hes driven out ,which would be truly sad to see.
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  He has done some good , but you`re right, hes definitely losing it ,whilst trying to manage us . He needs to go before ,hes driven out ,which would be truly sad to see.
                  Yep the thing is, the poison that we had at this club went on for so long, it sits so deep in TF's mind. Now that IH has (so it seems) put that right, I think TF is finding it so hard to get rid of the man thats put that good feeling back in to this club. Now he just cant bring himself into sacking him... well thats the only reason I can think of why he's still here anyway.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Do you really think there is good feeling around club?? Majority of fans who still turn up are fed up and moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Do you really think there is good feeling around club?? Majority of fans who still turn up are fed up and moaning.
                      No what youre saying west but Im talking more about team spirit and behind scenes. And how much past players/staff $hit on TF it really runs deep with him, and now (for now) that seems to have gone.... Although way things are going that could soon quickly turn.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Yep the thing is, the poison that we had at this club went on for so long, it sits so deep in TF's mind. Now that IH has (so it seems) put that right, I think TF is finding it so hard to get rid of the man thats put that good feeling back in to this club. Now he just cant bring himself into sacking him... well thats the only reason I can think of why he's still here anyway.
                        That was VERY short lived.

Been undoing all his good work for a while now.

Comment

No what youre saying west but Im talking more about team spirit and behind scenes. And how much past players/staff $hit on TF it really runs deep with him, and now (for now) that seems to have gone.... Although way things are going that could soon quickly turn.
                          I think it’s all words mate I don’t think he gives t oss that TF has been conned in past if he does get jogged on it forgoes some of pay off then fair play to him but can’t see it. He’s like everyone else in it for what he can get and rightly so

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I think it’s all words mate I don’t think he gives t oss that TF has been conned in past if he does get jogged on it forgoes some of pay off then fair play to him but can’t see it. He’s like everyone else in it for what he can get and rightly so
                            No I mean it runs deep with TF, not olly..... The poison before, runs so deep with TF that he's finding it hard to get rid of olly who, for what it seems, has put right.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hollway is only describing himself with the post...just forgot to add the useless part tho.

Comment

the only thing gone from the club now is uncle himself mate.

he probably just gets updates on the phone from lee hoos these days.

other than that, he is too busy with his planes and chumming up to his new mate the mayor to get all those planning agreements.

i'm afraid, qpr is the least of his concerns these days.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X