No announcement yet.

Ollie Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinkie. Hell of a lot of folk not pleased yet you respond to me very unusual! The man is a loose cannon as shown by having a pop at his own supporters which he later tried to wriggle he then goads the away support to get it even more hostile than it normally would and now this so yes a loose cannon. As someone else posted not exactly a good post especially if women or kids were to read it. Not very professional behaviour from the great man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Looks at your hero now pinke

This bloke is an embarrassment to my club.

Ffs fark the can't off right now
      You sound like a Victorian Spinster, Hits. Pass the smelling salts. I like the touch of calling him the c word for posting the c word. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Oh yes a loose cannon haha ffs, its called a character & hes got a personality ffs 73 get a grip and everyone else acting all prim and proper, yet youve been slating him all the time on here, like a bunch of girls wimpering on his every move
        Get a bit emotional there, pinks

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Pinkie. Hell of a lot of folk not pleased yet you respond to me very unusual! The man is a loose cannon as shown by having a pop at his own supporters which he later tried to wriggle he then goads the away support to get it even more hostile than it normally would and now this so yes a loose cannon. As someone else posted not exactly a good post especially if women or kids were to read it. Not very professional behaviour from the great man.
          Maybe so 73 but ffs have you ever been abit of a lad when you was younger? beats me how the over reactions is on here, im oldskool and hear the word mentioned all the time and as a joke call my mates it, even gets said on here loads but carnt! its called real life unless youre from a background where swearing is completely forbidden, yes it was silly & as you say unprofesional, but flipping heck its just picking up sticks to beat him with now! his earlier rant at fans was coming from a man who loves the club and his job and people are trying and do put him and his job down all the time, if i had the same i wouldnt wimper away id fight back! good on him, hes oldskool & doesnt believe in creeping like the apology was obviously told to do that!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Get a bit emotional there, pinks
            Ha not really just amazes me how prim & proper all of a sudden some football fans are

Comment

Pinkie. He is and only has ever been an employee of QPR unlike the punters he dug out. As for being a lad no issue with that other than him being a 50 odd year old grandfather so a bit late for trying to be a bit of a lad?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Pinkie. He is and only has ever been an employee of QPR unlike the punters he dug out. As for being a lad no issue with that other than him being a 50 odd year old grandfather so a bit late for trying to be a bit of a lad?
                Criky, did you ever go football back in the day 73, which i know you did, it was a working mans game and still should be but point being you would of being used to the swearing all the time years ago!

Comment

From a Milwall Forum

He was given the biggest budget in Millwall's history - one which dwarfed Rotherham's for instance (who stayed up) - and not only that spent a big chunk of the following season's budget in a last minute gamble to avoid the drop.

He was also paid a king's ransom.

Having guided us to the brink of relegation with one brainless and bizarre decision after another and by far the worst football I have seen in over 50 years he was then, correctly, sacked, with morale on and off the pitch at its lowest ebb in living memory. Having kept lecturing us about the wonderful morals he was taught in a council house as a kid, he then demands - and gets - a grotesque amount of money for abject failure.

Instead of saying: "Thank you for bringing me, a busted flush, back into football and giving me a chance. And I'm sorry I didn't do the job you expected of me," as any decent man with the morals he claimed to have would have done, he then demands his pound of flesh...which comes to more than we have ever spent of a single player in the club's history.

So, having ripped our budget apart for the next season he further diminishes us by ransacking us for the pleasure and honour of being relegated by him.

Finally, he insinuates it was Neil Harris' fault we were relegated.

I could tell you some pretty bizarre things about the bloke's actions when manager, but I don't betray confidences. So bizarre, i doubt if you'd believe me.

The Insane One is by far and away the worst manager we ever employed at Millwall FC. Now just read the comments on the QPR forum, Adam. It appears that his failings here was not a one off. Their comments are just about identical to ours'. Could that be because he's been unlucky for a second time running. Or, yet again, he has been found out as a one season wonder, a chancer and blowhard who really hasn't the slightest clue how to organise a football team.

Had he walked away from Millwall, held his hands up and said he came back into the game too early, I would have held nothing against the man and wished him well in the future. The fact, though, that he should demand every last penny from a club with such limited resources as Millwall was an insult to the club and every single supporter I will never either forgive or forget.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    From a Milwall Forum

He was given the biggest budget in Millwall's history - one which dwarfed Rotherham's for instance (who stayed up) - and not only that spent a big chunk of the following season's budget in a last minute gamble to avoid the drop.

Having guided us to the brink of relegation with one brainless and bizarre decision after another and by far the worst football I have seen in over 50 years he was then, correctly, sacked, with morale on and off the pitch at its lowest ebb in living memory. Having kept lecturing us about the wonderful morals he was taught in a council house as a kid, he then demands - and gets - a grotesque amount of money for abject failure.

Instead of saying: "Thank you for bringing me, a busted flush, back into football and giving me a chance. And I'm sorry I didn't do the job you expected of me," as any decent man with the morals he claimed to have would have done, he then demands his pound of flesh...which comes to more than we have ever spent of a single player in the club's history.

So, having ripped our budget apart for the next season he further diminishes us by ransacking us for the pleasure and honour of being relegated by him.

I could tell you some pretty bizarre things about the bloke's actions when manager, but I don't betray confidences. So bizarre, i doubt if you'd believe me.

The Insane One is by far and away the worst manager we ever employed at Millwall FC. Now just read the comments on the QPR forum, Adam. It appears that his failings here was not a one off. Their comments are just about identical to ours'. Could that be because he's been unlucky for a second time running. Or, yet again, he has been found out as a one season wonder, a chancer and blowhard who really hasn't the slightest clue how to organise a football team.

Had he walked away from Millwall, held his hands up and said he came back into the game too early, I would have held nothing against the man and wished him well in the future. The fact, though, that he should demand every last penny from a club with such limited resources as Millwall was an insult to the club and every single supporter I will never either forgive or forget.
                    Nice one loftus, the wolves will love that

Comment

He really is the David Brent of the football world.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        From a Milwall Forum

That is us all over.

Spin that one pinks

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Oh yes a loose cannon haha ffs, its called a character & hes got a personality ffs 73 get a grip and everyone else acting all prim and proper, yet youve been slating him all the time on here, like a bunch of girls wimpering on his every move
                          One, of such high stature, should never par-take in such vulgar language and/or behaviour.

Now, jeeves, black coffee, stirred anti clockwise please.

#primandproper
                          #lordsnooty
                          #peasents

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As an employer I thought how would I deal with this situation if I had an equivalent one with a senior employee in my business?

Said senior employee has been underperforming for a while and it wasn't that long ago I'd had to pull him up for having a pop at some of our customer base publicly. The message I would be getting loud and clear would be that he was looking to be sacked or had completely lost the plot.

You cannot have employees using their official social media accounts and linking in the 'c' word. It is ridiculously bad judgement to say the least. As an employer you would have to be at the least issuing a formal written warning and trying to work out with the person how to best manage the PR fallout.

The word is offensive to most women and should not be used around children. Posting it on a public forum where you are in the public eye is just stupid beyond belief. Imagine the field day the press would have if it was Mourinho or Wenger. Embarrassing for the club.

The point is made that this is a working class sport and the word is used commonly. If I'm out having a few beers with the boys it gets used within that social circle. If we are out as a mixed group or I'm out with Mrs Fox or around kids I wouldn't use it. Simple as that. Need to have some standards. The club needs to have some standards.

He is not some teenager who has been a bit silly. He is a fifty something experienced manager. Absolutely no excuse for it. Seriously don't know what it wrong with the guy.

If I was Uncle I would ask him outright if he is looking for a way out of the job and, if so, work out the most amicable way to deal with it for both sides. If that is not the case needs a formal warning with some very strong assurances he can control himself better in the future.

Comment

We have the social media rules brought in when Barton was here

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                As an employer I thought how would I deal with this situation if I had an equivalent one with a senior employee in my business?

Said senior employee has been underperforming for a while and it wasn't that long ago I'd had to pull him up for having a pop at some of our customer base publicly. The message I would be getting loud and clear would be that he was looking to be sacked or had completely lost the plot.

You cannot have employees using their official social media accounts and linking in the 'c' word. It is ridiculously bad judgement to say the least. As an employer you would have to be at the least issuing a formal written warning and trying to work out with the person how to best manage the PR fallout.

The word is offensive to most women and should not be used around children. Posting it on a public forum where you are in the public eye is just stupid beyond belief. Imagine the field day the press would have if it was Mourinho or Wenger. Embarrassing for the club.

The point is made that this is a working class sport and the word is used commonly. If I'm out having a few beers with the boys it gets used within that social circle. If we are out as a mixed group or I'm out with Mrs Fox or around kids I wouldn't use it. Simple as that. Need to have some standards. The club needs to have some standards.

He is not some teenager who has been a bit silly. He is a fifty something experienced manager. Absolutely no excuse for it. Seriously don't know what it wrong with the guy.

If I was Uncle I would ask him outright if he is looking for a way out of the job and, if so, work out the most amicable way to deal with it for both sides. If that is not the case needs a formal warning with some very strong assurances he can control himself better in the future.
                                Very eloquently put Foxy, agree with it all. Saying it with your mates in a pub and posting it on social media are two very different things. If I posted said article and it implicated my employer by being associated I would be moved on, it’s in our company handbook. He has put club in a very difficult position, again, if they intend to keep him on.

Comment

Working...
                                X