Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a tonking Sat if it meant Ollie out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to agree with fraggy. Holloway is our current manager and let's hope he can turn our form around. If you want us to lose then you might as well look for another team or sport to follow. Bill you really have a sick mind set.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I have to agree with fraggy. Holloway is our current manager and let's hope he can turn our form around. If you want us to lose then you might as well look for another team or sport to follow. Bill you really have a sick mind set.
      Thanks for the compliment,i probably have as i gave you some tickets
      a few years back,but i would not expect you to remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        That is all any proper supporter wants. I don't think getting rid mid season will solve anything; been there tried that.

As I keep saying, my issues are with the few that get off on us doing bad.

Shania, I don't believe we can agree to disagree; As long as IH is the manager, he is part of our club.
        Irony of all this, is that I was never & I am still not an Ian Holloway fan. I support QPR, but I truly do not believe there is a viable option available (including Clements) that can replace him currently.
        Ok, and to make it even more complicated, In a way, I like Olli a lot(personality and charisma). But when it comes to his stubborness: no comments..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Ok, and to make it even more complicated, In a way, I like Olli a lot(personality and charisma). But when it comes to his stubborness: no comments..
          I too love Holloway's personality & charisma; he is a very likeable guy, just never rated him as a manager. But he is here now, & I intend to do what I have always done & get behind him and the team regardless of results.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I too love Holloway's personality & charisma; he is a very likeable guy, just never rated him as a manager. But he is here now, & I intend to do what I have always done & get behind him and the team regardless of results.
            That's just kind of the way we were brought up mate
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              That's just kind of the way we were brought up mate
              Don't you mean dragged up?
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Don't you mean dragged up?
                That's the one fella
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Fearing the worst anyway, I'd say yes, think he's had a stay of execution , after last weeks win at Brum,but just getting rid of Ollie is not enough the inept so called DOF has to go with him

Comment

Yes. As long as he is The Manager.
                    Also what Ginger just mentioned; there's always many more getting slated.

Bill: I respect your opinion; but there are a few of us that follow blindly; not saying that is correct, but the second we post anything positive, we get slammed.
                    Maybe because it was the way I grew up. Where anyone who dared say anything negative, got a mouth full. It was one thing to be frustrated, but quite the other to constantly bash & also sound excited at our demise (that is not aimed at you, it is aimed at those that seem to waller in slating our club at every opportunity).
                    Maybe if those type of supporters didn't exist, I would be open to all the criticism that flies about.
                    Think your speaking for quite a few ,Fraggy . i dont tend to post after a loss because the club bashing gets me down ( when i say club bashing ,i just mean the negativity ,understandable or not , to my club )
                    Last edited by vespa; 22-12-2017, 12:23 AM.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Yes. As long as he is The Manager.
                      Also what Ginger just mentioned; there's always many more getting slated.

Bill: I respect your opinion; but there are a few of us that follow blindly; not saying that is correct, but the second we post anything positive, we get slammed.
                      Maybe because it was the way I grew up. Where anyone who dared say anything negative, got a mouth full. It was one thing to be frustrated, but quite the other to constantly bash & also sound excited at our demise (that is not aimed at you, it is aimed at those that seem to waller in slating our club at every opportunity).
                      Maybe if those type of supporters didn't exist, I would be open to all the criticism that flies about.
                      Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Think your speaking for quite a few ,Fraggy . i dont tend to post after a loss because the club bashing gets me down ( when i say club bashing ,i just mean the negativity ,understandable or not , to my club )
                      But do these fans love the club any less than you guys?....Or is it more that, as individuals, they're just expressing it in different ways i.e. through coming on here and cathartically venting their anger and frustrations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        But do these fans love the club any less than you guys?....Or is it more that, as individuals, they're just expressing it in different ways i.e. through coming on here and cathartically venting their anger and frustrations?
                        Not to me Stan , and ive never ,and nor has Fraggy from what i can see ,ever suggested they do .
                        I just choose to not vent on here , dont do my dirty laundry in public if i can help it,but thats just me .
                        i have enough trouble posting when i`m p issed !
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          I reckon you re right Vesps. I know a few who got fed up with some of the constant bashing and decided to try pastures new. Also there is probably a few who just read and dont post as they can't be bothered with the backlash.
                          I certainly don't post as much, as I would end up having to ban myself
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Not to me Stan , and ive never ,and nor has Fraggy from what i can see ,ever suggested they do .
                            I just choose to not vent on here , dont do my dirty laundry in public if i can help it,but thats just me .
                            i have enough trouble posting when i`m p issed !
                            Fair point Vesps, and I agree. I think it's just down to differing personality types.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Patient how long,tactically challenged and square pegs in round holes 12 months and no progress
                              you could not make it up,,,,signs players does not play them even when we have a goal problem
                              its a joke
                              Yes, but according to Ollie sorry I mean Pinkie, we have to be patient and watch a lot more 6 game winless runs, defeats, lack of goals and no clean sheets, whilst the numskull keeps selecting strikers who struggle to score, whilst not selecting the winners he signed to play as , er wingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Stan, I'm not digging out those fans that debate sensibly, I am more than happy to read their posts.
                                It's the ones who constantly bash when we are losing and disappear when we win that I have issue with.
                                It also grinds me a bit when players/managers are given derogatory names. But I believe my issue is down to how I was dragged up.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X