Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a tonking Sat if it meant Ollie out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    A number of reasons for that, having a new manager the players wont be playing for for one, which is still obvious our players are still playing for the manager, also we could become worse to watch with a jimmy floydd type park the bus to try to make sure we dont lose, also afraid to lose hence no excitement & negative football, but who knows! and our next new signings by our new manager could end up being pants again but who knows!
    I think your deluded but respect its your opinion....make sure we dont lose,play not to lose reminds me of someone
    i wonder who

Comment

For certain, a loss is needed as this forum gets rather busy when we lose.
      I checked in after FT on Saturday & wasn't surprised at the lack of activity; that was until the threads about Ollie out started to materialize again.
      I was hoping it was quiet as most were celebrating the win, but my hope was short lived...
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        For certain, a loss is needed as this forum gets rather busy when we lose.
        I checked in after FT on Saturday & wasn't surprised at the lack of activity; that was until the threads about Ollie out started to materialize again.
        I was hoping it was quiet as most were celebrating the win, but my hope was short lived...
        so its good for business if we lose

Comment

I’ve said before I never turn up wanting Rangers to lose but I certainly won’t be upset if we do and Olly walks. It simply hasn’t worked out this time around, I have been willing to give Olly the benefit of the doubt but the Brentford game rant was the final straw for me and it is now a matter of time as to when he leaves. Met Olly a few times and he is very gracious but he has turned a bit since being under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            so its good for business if we lose
            Business has nothing to do with it Bill; the cost of running this forum has been a struggle for a long time; we would need much more than an odd win to be able to cover all the costs involved.
            Being overseas, this is my main portal to get my QPR fix, & lately I find it a tad painful reading people slate our beloved club.

I truly understand that things are not good currently, & I also understand that there are different types of fans.
            There's those like me that take offence whenever anyone says anything negative about our club, regardless whether they are right or not; there are those that post well thought out responses as to why Ollie should go, & then there's the friggin muppets that walk about with semi's whenever we are not doing good.

Of cause, like most, we all want success; but after 50 years following Rangers, I have seen it all. Yes we have had some good times, but there has also been some right aweful times as well throughout our history.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Business has nothing to do with it Bill; the cost of running this forum has been a struggle for a long time; we would need much more than an odd win to be able to cover all the costs involved.
              Being overseas, this is my main portal to get my QPR fix, & lately I find it a tad painful reading people slate our beloved club.

I truly understand that things are not good currently, & I also understand that there are different types of fans.
              There's those like me that take offence whenever anyone says anything negative about our club, regardless whether they are right or not; there are those that post well thought out responses as to why Ollie should go, & then there's the friggin muppets that walk about with semi's whenever we are not doing good.

Of cause, like most, we all want success; but after 50 years following Rangers, I have seen it all. Yes we have had some good times, but there has also been some right aweful times as well throughout our history.

Is the manager the club? Que?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Like you over fifty years following the club but for the greater good IH has to go sooner rather than
                later.Whether it is Clement or an other we need a change i honestly believe this even though i
                supported IH appointment.You can only progress so far with unity and passion,you have got to
                have tactical awareness plan b,plan c and a quick brain when it comes to changing things on the
                pitch.

Yes he has got his badges but theory is great but whether you can do it practice is the real test

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  You think it's only the manager that gets slated on here??
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

But isn't that the essence of supporting Rangers and, indeed, of any club? Celebrate the good times, bitch about the woes? In a closed audience, a "dear diary" medium unseen by the outside world? Sorry if this sounds carp, but the clock is counting down to dinner. Zut! I have to go, the boss has called time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Yes. As long as he is The Manager.
                      Also what Ginger just mentioned; there's always many more getting slated.

Bill: I respect your opinion; but there are a few of us that follow blindly; not saying that is correct, but the second we post anything positive, we get slammed.
                      Maybe because it was the way I grew up. Where anyone who dared say anything negative, got a mouth full. It was one thing to be frustrated, but quite the other to constantly bash & also sound excited at our demise (that is not aimed at you, it is aimed at those that seem to waller in slating our club at every opportunity).
                      Maybe if those type of supporters didn't exist, I would be open to all the criticism that flies about.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        You think it's only the manager that gets slated on here??
                        No, I read this forum every day.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                          But isn't that the essence of supporting Rangers and, indeed, of any club? Celebrate the good times, bitch about the woes? In a closed audience, a "dear diary" medium unseen by the outside world? Sorry if this sounds carp, but the clock is counting down to dinner. Zut! I have to go, the boss has called time.
                          Totally agree; if we were all having a constant love in, there would be nothing to discuss. As I've always stated, I am fed up with the few that seem to enjoy themselves more when we are not doing good.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Yes. As long as he is The Manager.Also what Ginger just mentioned; there's always many more getting slated.

Bill: I respect your opinion; but there are a few of us that follow blindly; not saying that is correct, but the second we post anything positive, we get slammed.
                            Maybe because it was the way I grew up. Where anyone who dared say anything negative, got a mouth full. It was one thing to be frustrated, but quite the other to constantly bash & also sound excited at our demise (that is not aimed at you, it is aimed at those that seem to waller in slating our club at every opportunity).
                            Maybe if those type of supporters didn't exist, I would be open to all the criticism that flies about.
                            Ok......... I think we have to agree to disagree on this one then.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Yes. As long as he is The Manager.
                              Also what Ginger just mentioned; there's always many more getting slated.

I followed blindly when i was younger but as you get older and having worked at the club you
                              quickly learn that all is not quite what it might seem.
                              I have met IH at the training ground in his first tenure as manager,it was quite a heated
                              exchange but ended amicably.I like the guy but just feel he is taking us nowhere and while
                              we stagnate other clubs are moving ahead of us.

All i want is what is best for Rangers long term and he has to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                I followed blindly when i was younger but as you get older and having worked at the club you
                                quickly learn that all is not quite what it might seem.
                                I have met IH at the training ground in his first tenure as manager,it was quite a heated
                                exchange but ended amicably.I like the guy but just feel he is taking us nowhere and while
                                we stagnate other clubs are moving ahead of us.

All i want is what is best for Rangers long term and he has to go
                                That is all any proper supporter wants. I don't think getting rid mid season will solve anything; been there tried that.

As I keep saying, my issues are with the few that get off on us doing bad.

Shania, I don't believe we can agree to disagree; As long as IH is the manager, he is part of our club.
                                Irony of all this, is that I was never & I am still not an Ian Holloway fan. I support QPR, but I truly do not believe there is a viable option available (including Clements) that can replace him currently.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X