Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

KKK costumer feller has on during the March to Wembley 67.. archive photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bracknell Neil
    Bronze Seat
    • Nov 2009
    • 792

    #1

    KKK costumer feller has on during the March to Wembley 67.. archive photos

    Any Rangers know what the significance or reason behind it . I would upload the picture but me phones playing up ..
  • vespa
    Gang of Four Members
    • Mar 2011
    • 6903

    #2
    I know the picture mate , the one where theyre carrying a coffin , always struck me a bit strange too !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

    Comment

    • Joe90
      Silver Seat
      • Feb 2014
      • 1080

      #3
      I've wondered about that too.

      Comment

      • Awin
        Silver Seat
        • Jun 2012
        • 2951

        #4
        Last edited by Awin; 20-12-2017, 04:14 PM.

        Comment

        • superhoop67
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 3782

          #5
          it is meant to be the ghost of WBA
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

          Comment

          • lymehoop
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 7380

            #6
            another fan blacked up as a minstrel, it was deemed ok in those days but definitely no racist overtones, just bad taste
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

            Comment

            • Kevin Mcleod
              Referee
              • Aug 2013
              • 17322

              #7
              Originally posted by superhoop67
              it is meant to be the ghost of WBA

              Comment

              • cross it Dave
                Silver Seat
                • Sep 2009
                • 3810

                #8
                Originally posted by superhoop67
                it is meant to be the ghost of WBA
                That’s what I understand as well
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                Comment

                • Bracknell Neil
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 792

                  #9
                  Thanks Chaps !!

                  Comment

                  • wewillbeback
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 447

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bracknell Neil
                    Thanks Chaps !!
                    People weren't so sensitive back in the day either

                    Comment

                    • upperloft
                      Silver Seat
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 1255

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Awin
                      Don’t let the Twitter lot see this, there’s enough racial tension at the minute. There will be a melt down.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

                      Comment

                      • Gtleighsr3
                        CCG
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23569

                        #12
                        He probably on a banning order and trying to sneak in ground
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                        Comment

                        • Fraggy
                          Administrator
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 9728

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                          He probably on a banning order and trying to sneak in ground
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

                          Comment

                          • corbray
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2016
                            • 3030

                            #14
                            Originally posted by upperloft
                            Don’t let the Twitter lot see this, there’s enough racial tension at the minute. There will be a melt down.
                            did you just assume their gender?

                            Comment

                            • vespa
                              Gang of Four Members
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 6903

                              #15
                              Originally posted by corbray
                              did you just assume their gender?
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                              Comment

                              Working...