X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With you Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
      Catch 22. Results against Wolves & Sheff U are increasingly looking like freak results. So losing against Brentford just adds to the losing trend, and after his comments last time = #mudonface. Beating them = #WTFhappenedininterveninggames?
      Well they weren't freak results at all. I know Wolves and Sheff Utd fans who all say we were the better team and I witnessed the deserved wins myself as well.
      It is very easy to say they are freak results to suit an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Well they weren't freak results at all. I know Wolves and Sheff Utd fans who all say we were the better team and I witnessed the deserved wins myself as well.
        And the other 'agenda' of 16 wins in 52 odd games?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Agree mate, not freak results at all. More like proof of what this group of players are capable of when the manager picks a semi-sensible line-up/formation and everyone puts in a shift. It's what frustrates me the most about Holloway, the fact that you know we are capable of so much more than what we get served up half of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            I don't have an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              This is what I don't get. His record I think is the worst of any of our managers in recent years. That is the agenda. He is a poor football manager at this level. My personal agenda is for us to have a manager that is half decent at this level.

Comment

Very very hard for anyone to defend his record since he came back.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  This is what I don't get. His record I think is the worst of any of our managers in recent years. That is the agenda. He is a poor football manager at this level. My personal agenda is for us to have a manager that is half decent at this level.
                  Saw stat earlier that since Ollie took over only Birmingham have lost more games then us

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Very very hard for anyone to defend his record since he came back.
                    Can think of two or three that will give it a good go

Comment

Think it says a lot about the boards ambition with our club right now as his record warrants moving on. No point saying we need to have stability with Holloway as he cannot give us a stable team selection. Not sure how many more he can lose before they wake up as keeping him offers realistic relegation fears.

Comment

If true Westy then they are defending Ollie the person not our manager.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          This is what I don't get. His record I think is the worst of any of our managers in recent years.
                          Yet oddly not far off De Canio's record who I would have back here in a heartbeat.

Comment

If true Westy then they are defending Ollie the person not our manager.
                            Agree 73, wish he had never come back and would be spoken of fondly for his first spell as manager, same with Birch. I so want him to do well but it was the wrong appointment, any other manager would be gone with his current record. Only reason he was appointed is because of the impending FFP and that he would work his passion on the scenario. Whether he stays or goes i don't believe we will be relegated but this group of players should be doing much better as the performances against Hull, Ipswich, Wolves and Sheff United prove. There is something wrong internally, that we keep going on long runs of defeats. The stats show this, not many teams if any have gone on 2 x 6 game runs and another defeat tonight could mean a 3rd time in 12 months !

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Can think of two or three that will give it a good go
                              Yeah, Clive Wittingham being one. clearly has legs under a couple of tables at loftus road.

He used to be one of the first to point fingers when things went wrong.
                              Now, he seems to be towing the club line these days.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think it says a lot about the boards ambition with our club right now as his record warrants moving on. No point saying we need to have stability with Holloway as he cannot give us a stable team selection. Not sure how many more he can lose before they wake up as keeping him offers realistic relegation fears.
                                Seriously mate, bungle, amit, gangoolie or whatever the fark his name is no longer give a flying fark. as long as the club is self sufficient and they need not pour a penny into it, they dont give a damn.

the days of our club being important to them was just before we got relegated.

We are no longer beneficial to them as Air asia's comercial veicheal, but if by some fluke we get promoted in the next few years, watch them all come flooding back and declare how much they love the club etc,
                                you will not be able to keep them away.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X