No announcement yet.

Is ollie on borrowed time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely he has to work with what he has currently in an effective way before he complicates things further for himself. I would personally not trust him with another penny until he’s proven he can get to grips with and utilise what he currently has at his disposal

Comment

If he's not under pressure from either the fans, DOF or board, then he bloody well should be with his apalling record.

His stupid comments after embarrassing us against Brentford may well come back to haunt him and if so, nothing or nobody to blame but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Surely he has to work with what he has currently in an effective way before he complicates things further for himself. I would personally not trust him with another penny until he’s proven he can get to grips with and utilise what he currently has at his disposal
        Well I would Westy I'd love to see more Freeman's Scowens and Baptise 's , on the other hand don't forget his farking about playing players out of might be the reason we have our best defender

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          If he's not under pressure from either the fans, DOF or board, then he bloody well should be with his apalling record.

His stupid comments after embarrassing us against Brentford may well come back to haunt him and if so, nothing or nobody to blame but himself.
          Hes already got his get out of jail for free card ready.
          When he said that we were not decimated with injuries

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            How long can you say "but we beat Wolves and sheff utd"for?,so 3 straight defeats in a row means nothing because we beat sheff uld and wolves. Are we really doing better than what most people taught ,would anyone (even me) predicted NO away wins so far?,we are lucky other results went our way today and let nobody be fooled by that let off ,we are in a relegation fight already,and need a win at home to Brentford. If our home form (which has been our saving grace so far) doesn't get back on track then we are in big trouble. I don't trust stupid Les or clown Tony to appoint anyone decent to replace Holloway (daftest appointment since Paul Hart),so even if we lose again on Monday night I think we should keep him,what alternative do we have ?
            He is clearly grasping at straws.

The facts remain the same.

16 wins from 52 games.
            6 clean sheets from 52 games.
            Not won away for 10 months.
            But hey, we beat wolves and the mighty Sheffield utd.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Clutching at straws now Dogs. Think general consensus is we should be doing far better then we are, perhaps not top six but certainly should be not struggling away from home as we have been, nor seeing some of our most influential players going backwards.

It’s pretty easy for him to put things right and get people off his back by simply going back to basics and practicing as he preaches but will he??? I don’t think so as he’s to stubborn but that will be his downfall. His tenure had gone exactly how a few of us predicted before he he even selected his first side.

I don’t think he will go, nor do I think he should at this point, but things are not rosey in the garden regardless of how much you want to believe or spin it is mate.

Comment

One thing really baffles me regarding Olli, he doesnt seem to give the youth a chance..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Clutching at straws now Dogs. Think general consensus is we should be doing far better then we are, perhaps not top six but certainly should be not struggling away from home as we have been, nor seeing some of our most influential players going backwards.

It’s pretty easy for him to put things right and get people off his back by simply going back to basics and practicing as he preaches but will he??? I don’t think so as he’s to stubborn but that will be his downfall. His tenure had gone exactly how a few of us predicted before he he even selected his first side.

I don’t think he will go, nor do I think he should at this point, but things are not rosey in the garden regardless of how much you want to believe or spin it is mate.
                  I ain't spinning it mate I've said I'd rather he played a flat back four , but my only reason for wanting him to stay is the quality signings since he's been here , let him build a squad first then move him upstairs

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I ain't spinning it mate I've said I'd rather he played a flat back four , but my only reason for wanting him to stay is the quality signings since he's been here , let him build a squad first then move him upstairs
                    If we move any more upstairs we will need an extension or Loft conversion!!!!

Comment

Catch 22. Results against Wolves & Sheff U are increasingly looking like freak results. So losing against Brentford just adds to the losing trend, and after his comments last time = #mudonface. Beating them = #WTFhappenedininterveninggames?

Comment

His interviews before this game have gone into full a rse kissing mode of Brentford

Comment

They’re not freak, they’re normal, like beating Liverpool, Arsenal etc

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                            They’re not freak, they’re normal, like beating Liverpool, Arsenal etc
                            Guess you're right, Comets blaze through the skies every once in "X" decades, centuries, millennia, scientifically determined. We beat top teams far more regularly!

Comment

Im a big fan of the work Ollies done at the club and the team hes managed to put together - especially the midfield trio.

However, another home derby defeat will put us on track for another 6 loss streak with tough games coming up in Preston and Leeds.

Holloway promised at the start of this season he would stop the dodgy team selections and stick with what works.

Tomorrow is probably one of the biggest games of the season IMO. He's got to go back to basics and try and sort this mess out, if he doesnt then I think he might be in trouble.

Trouble is if he does go... who comes in?

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                                Trouble is if he does go... who comes in?
                                Don't care.

Who could be worse right now?

I'd take Gareth Ainsworth tbh. He's our level right about now and is doing well in his respective division.

Sick of the deluded, mental, serial failure we've currently got.

Comment

Working...
                                X