X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    That's impressive, I'd like to see Rangers at any of those grounds (except MK)!
    Yep sad as it is I will never go to MK'S ground and give them money. Didn't go to the Cup Games either as they get a percentage ! Loved Tony Incenzo on Sky reporting on the cup game, would only refer to them as Milton Keynes in all his reports, not MK, not Dons, knows his stuff.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    seen rangers play at all those grounds
    That's impressive, I'd like to see Rangers at any of those grounds (except MK)!

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Can't wait for 2018/19.....Charlton, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Southend and Oxford should all be top away days
    seen rangers play at all those grounds

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Does this mean we have given up on automatic promotion?
    Never mind automatic promotion, the big question this season is: Is Remy available for the play-offs???!?

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Does this mean we have given up on automatic promotion?

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I agree,but 4 point gap between us and 13th spot (norwich),as it stands I think any 3 of the bottom 11 teams could be relagated
    I agree. Ipswich as well although they keep pulling off the odd timely win to thwart my hopes.

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    I have no regrets re my post. That’s what this forum is about and I’m certain many secretly agreed with me. In any case, we are far from safe - look what happened last season

And of course I want to be proven wrong. Thrilled we’ve won our last 2 league matches
    I'm sure you are right mem.

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Do you still stand by it 100% Mem?
    Good question Kev! I desperately want to be proven wrong. After last seasons debacle, I have little confidence

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    I have no regrets re my post. That’s what this forum is about and I’m certain many secretly agreed with me. In any case, we are far from safe - look what happened last season

And of course I want to be proven wrong. Thrilled we’ve won our last 2 league matches
    Do you still stand by it 100% Mem?

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Yep. Let's do this.
    We got as much chance of going down as we have of going up (play offs) . Table shows that. We will do neither. Let's just have some more wins like the last two and the season will be quite enjoyable.
    To be fair, that's how Ollie got Blackpool and Palace up. Decent run in the 2nd half of the season, scraped into the play-offs and played out of their skin for 3 games to get promoted. Can't see it happening here to be fair. I'd actually say we are more likely to go down than make the play-offs, but it's also true that stranger things have happened in this league!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 16-01-2018, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    There are a few teams that you could pick 'three worse than us' from but remember last season's hopeless run in. Too soon to be counting chickens but it does look like the posters that have the view that the team is potentially better than the performances have a good point.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Lets keep the energy in the team and get a little run going with the 8ntroduction of some of the younger players and most importantly keep Smithies. Saturday gave us a bit of space between us and the bottom 3.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Titanic play off battle ?
    Yep. Let's do this.
    We got as much chance of going down as we have of going up (play offs) . Table shows that. We will do neither. Let's just have some more wins like the last two and the season will be quite enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Everyone from us downwards are a potential candidate for the drop. Need to catch Ipswich and Norwich to be safe IMO.
    Everyone from us in 14th and upwards are potential play off candidates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X