Will you be relieved if we stay up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Yeah. Everything is misery and dark and dull and awful and depressing. What a sad life you must lead to have such a morbid outlook.
    Not at all my orange friend,anyway I'd perfer to be regarded as negative than a clueless bafoon who appears to know very little about football

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Not at all my orange friend,anyway I'd perfer to be regarded as negative than a clueless bafoon who appears to know very little about football
      Play nicely, we're all family here
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Play nicely, we're all family here
        Sure no problem, as long as he plays nicely, so will I

Comment

The way we're going I'll be amazed if we stay up never mind relieved, struggling at the moment to find or see any positives

Comment

If Rebel and Ninja had their own podcast show, I would subscribe.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I'm not expecting to go down. I'm hoping to go up.
              Same. Not expecting to go down whatsoever and am praying for play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                I think you need to look at the cumulative tripe we've played over the last year or so to come to the conclusion that nothing will change soon. The happy clappers never point to a positive base for optimism. Anyone who 'moans' (not with pleasure!) can't see the big picture, the long term plan and is a pathetic melt.

We're hoping the drossballers in the squad aren't really drossballers and that Ollie is MourinHiola in disguise.

We are no different from last season unless Lionel Scowen is going to save us. Ollie is a "big hat with no guns". Rubbish spews from his mouth all designed for the new website.

We are League 1 bound. Do you like to lose?.......................

Well, our squad doesn't seem to mind, and its continued on from the end of last season. Let's not kid ourselves , we are not equipped to survive this season. It's one thing to lose game after game in the Prem, when it happens at the same rate in the Championship then alarms bells should even reach the deaf ears of the rose tinted.

Mid table is great, a plan, exciting games, competitiveness, organisation, effort, potential. We have none of this and its depressing and not surprising people feel down.
                I make that a very realistic assumption !! well about 80% on the basis we haven't finished in the market and might get lucky with a player or two , I don't like to read moaning or post negative post but I take the view that the unfortunate moaning and negative posters seem to have their feet more firmly on the ground than the tints over the last two years

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Same. Not expecting to go down whatsoever and am praying for play offs.
                  Mac I will willingly take anything from 18th place upwards if I can see an end to drossball and an end to largely duds filling shirts it grieves me to have to accept that an in and out player like Luongo is one of our better players and good player for us , if we play decent football and have players that dare to show a bit of adventure in their game results will eventually follow

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Mac I will willingly take anything from 18th place upwards if I can see an end to drossball and an end to largely duds filling shirts it grieves me to have to accept that an in and out player like Luongo is one of our better players and good player for us , if we play decent football and have players that dare to show a bit of adventure in their game results will eventually follow
                    Totally got you.....Have to hope for the best mate. We really have. I dont think i have ever gone into a new season thinking relegation is a given. Its our club, i think we will always do well. Well apart from the fa cup obvs.

Comment

Sure no problem, as long as he plays nicely, so will I
                      I'm sure he will, you're both passionate about the club there's no doubting
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Im still hopeful we'll do ok but we did/do need a few quality players in and ill be confident then, but we will definately struggle if we dont bring any more in but the transfer windows only been open 5 minutes! But definately dont think we can keep risking not spending abit on the odd quality players as us fans need that buzz aswell! Just think its a risky ploy but i trust ollies judgement on players!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          If we start up with the idea we'll be glad if we stay up why are we bothering.
                          bothering? Well the club has to play its fixtures and we as fans go to games and support out team whatever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            we will definately struggle if we dont bring any more in
                            Unless Robinson can last 90mins every week, Furlong develops at light speed, Cousins and Goss prove to be shrewd buys, Hall and Onuha form a proper defensive partnership and Washington starts scoring !

Comment

Ironic, you call me a buffoon and can't spell the word...
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Ironic, you call me a buffoon and can't spell the word...
                                No not at all ( again),that's the way we spell it over here,we often shorten our slang words,like egit instead of idiot ect.

Comment

Working...
                                X