No announcement yet.

Will you be relieved if we stay up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relieved? I'll be absolutely livid....I've stuck a grand on us being relegated with 10 points because of what the experts on here have told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Relieved? I'll be absolutely livid....I've stuck a grand on us being relegated with 10 points because of what the experts on here have told me.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If we start up with the idea we'll be glad if we stay up why are we bothering.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Because it's what today's QPR fan thrives on. Misery.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              As apposed to what exactly, we lost 7 of our last 8,stayed up by 2 points ,have a league 1 manager ,mostly league 1 players and have (so far) purchased I out of contract player,they are the facts.....we are bothering because we don't want to be relegated to league 1

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Because it's what today's QPR fan thrives on. Misery.
                Misery =fact = realiam =not what orange Ninja wants to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Misery =fact = realiam =not what orange Ninja wants to hear
                  Yeah. Everything is misery and dark and dull and awful and depressing. What a sad life you must lead to have such a morbid outlook.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah, the Play-off finalists dic.ked us 2-1 in a pre-season friendly! You are right. F.CK what are we going to do??

Comment

I think you need to look at the cumulative tripe we've played over the last year or so to come to the conclusion that nothing will change soon. The happy clappers never point to a positive base for optimism. Anyone who 'moans' (not with pleasure!) can't see the big picture, the long term plan and is a pathetic melt.

We're hoping the drossballers in the squad aren't really drossballers and that Ollie is MourinHiola in disguise.

We are no different from last season unless Lionel Scowen is going to save us. Ollie is a "big hat with no guns". Rubbish spews from his mouth all designed for the new website.

We are League 1 bound. Do you like to lose?.......................

Well, our squad doesn't seem to mind, and its continued on from the end of last season. Let's not kid ourselves , we are not equipped to survive this season. It's one thing to lose game after game in the Prem, when it happens at the same rate in the Championship then alarms bells should even reach the deaf ears of the rose tinted.

Mid table is great, a plan, exciting games, competitiveness, organisation, effort, potential. We have none of this and its depressing and not surprising people feel down.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddingtonRanger View Post
                        Yeah, the Play-off finalists dic.ked us 2-1 in a pre-season friendly! You are right. F.CK what are we going to do??
                        &5-2 keep up. What we going to do now u ask? As I said struggle to stay in the division

Comment

I'm not expecting to go down. I'm hoping to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            I think you need to look at the cumulative tripe we've played over the last year or so to come to the conclusion that nothing will change soon. The happy clappers never point to a positive base for optimism. Anyone who 'moans' (not with pleasure!) can't see the big picture, the long term plan and is a pathetic melt.

We're hoping the drossballers in the squad aren't really drossballers and that Ollie is MourinHiola in disguise.

We are no different from last season unless Lionel Scowen is going to save us. Ollie is a "big hat with no guns". Rubbish spews from his mouth all designed for the new website.

We are League 1 bound. Do you like to lose?.......................

Well, our squad doesn't seem to mind, and its continued on from the end of last season. Let's not kid ourselves , we are not equipped to survive this season. It's one thing to lose game after game in the Prem, when it happens at the same rate in the Championship then alarms bells should even reach the deaf ears of the rose tinted.

Mid table is great, a plan, exciting games, competitiveness, organisation, effort, potential. We have none of this and its depressing and not surprising people feel down.
                            Oh the old 'happy clappers' theme is back zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            By choosing to exaggerate what the people who don't share your opinion say just devalues your point unfortunately.

Comment

At the end of the day anyone who watched the majority of games last season cannot be enthused by what is to come. I have turned from a glass half full merchant to
                              who knicked my bl**dy beer. The feeling of optomism before a game has been overtaken by the walk of shame home. My main cause of discontent is that nothing seems to
                              have been done about it. At the beginning of last season we were going to be the fittest ever and that lasted for about 4 games. We need a settled team with a settled tactic
                              no smart ar*sed changing the team or tactic every week because of the opposition. It didn't work last season and it won't work this season.No matter how optomistic some people are
                              deep down they must have a lot of fear and worry.
                              Rant over.

Comment

IH and his tendency to not play a settled team is clearly a worry. But If we get good players in, it doesn`t really matter whether or not, at some stage, he will get the sack. A new manager will have a good squad to pick players from. That is the most important thing,imo.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X