No announcement yet.

QPR sign Scowen....Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What they say in interviews upon signing is irrelevant really. What matters is out on the pitch.

Comment

• What Gareth Ainsworth says about Josh Scowen
      Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...egend-13267303

Comment

• Can't see Barnsley letting the r/b we're after go they've lost another player to Brum think it would take a tidy offer to get him now

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Can't see Barnsley letting the r/b we're after go they've lost another player to Brum think it would take a tidy offer to get him now
          We could have had him on a free transfer a year ago from Barnet. Wonder was he on our radar back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            We could have had him on a free transfer a year ago from Barnet. Wonder was he on our radar back then.
            and he is available on free next summer. Think that will dictate Barnsley's decision on him

Comment

Can't see Barnsley letting the r/b we're after go they've lost another player to Brum think it would take a tidy offer to get him now
              1 year left on his deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Brian Brian don't go there for Christ sake Scowens Freeman and most shocking Alfie Mawson all could have been here after religation , where were we shopping

Comment

Brian Brian don't go there for Christ sake Scowens Freeman and most shocking Alfie Mawson all could have been here after religation , where were we shopping
                  hang on a second, aren't people constantly moaning about bargain buys???

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    hang on a second, aren't people constantly moaning about bargain buys???
                    Only if they are dross buddie , scouts the club pay money to should know good players of potential when see them unlike Gladstone Perch and the gamble on foreign players cos they fancy a weekend in paris or Warsall or even Dortmund instead of a bike up to Barnet or Wycombe

Comment

Only if they are dross buddie , scouts the club pay money to should know good players of potential when see them unlike Gladstone Perch and the gamble on foreign players cos they fancy a weekend in paris or Warsall or even Dortmund instead of a bike up to Barnet or Wycombe
                      yeah but how do you know they're dross without giving them time? mawson is a brentford reject, yiadom came from barnet etc. don't they look like dross on paper?

Comment

• Oh come buddie Stanley came from Carlisle Les came from yeading coming from a Lowery club doesn't mean anything it's a scouts job to see potential , I'm going to say something that the head burying lot won't like but here it is we've had somewhere about 30 players in over the last two and a half years and the last five windows has mainly been dross replacing dross , now I know ALL ALL fans will be patient if they can see an incoming player show the desire to have a go to do well and if they see a player come to the club from non league they'll be willing to give him a chance after all every body loves bargain
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-07-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Oh come buddie Stanley came from Carlisle Les came from yeading coming from a Lowery club doesn't mean anything it's a scouts job to see potential , I'm going to say something that the head burying lot won't like but here it is we've had somewhere about 30 players in over the last two and a half years and the last five windows has mainly been dross replacing dross , now I know ALL ALL fans will be patient if they can see an incoming player show the desire to have a go to do well and if they see a player come to the club from non league they'll be willing to give him a chance after all every body loves bargain
                          In fairness, Carlisle were a first division club when Stanley arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            In fairness, Carlisle were a first division club when Stanley arrived.
                            2nd mate there was no premier league then !! But I do stand corrected

Comment

Oh come buddie Stanley came from Carlisle Les came from yeading coming from a Lowery club doesn't mean anything it's a scouts job to see potential , I'm going to say something that the head burying lot won't like but here it is we've had somewhere about 30 players in over the last two and a half years and the last five windows has mainly been dross replacing dross , now I know ALL ALL fans will be patient if they can see an incoming player show the desire to have a go to do well and if they see a player come to the club from non league they'll be willing to give him a chance after all every body loves bargain
                              yeah, between 20 and 40 years ago they came from those clubs. point is, not everyonr is magically good the moment you sign them. we're clearly trying to work on our scouting atm anyway but it still takes time. lets be honest though, the players we've signed in the past 2 years for peanuts have put more of a shift in than the players wd signed the 2 years before that

Comment

• We're talking about the new plan ! and the last 5 windows generally has been dross replacing dross say what you about Ollie but I've got more confidence in what will come now than that of the last 5 windows , ok he may not use them as well as some us might not like , but I think they will do a better job , if anybody thinks we've done well over the last 5 windows ask yourselves out of about 30 player that have come and gone in that time how many have hit the ground running 3 Smithies Hall and Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X