No announcement yet.

QPR sign Scowen....Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why QPR?" ....."Big club....the Gaffer......Prove myself as a rodent...Oh yeh and..it's closer to home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Out of contract cos he refused to sign a new one. Important to add these little details.
      Only if you want a balanced view though. That won't do

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        Out of contract cos he refused to sign a new one. Important to add these little details.
        And couldn't get his place back in midfield after injury so had to play as a full back That's more than likely why he didn't sign a new one as he would not be a starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          And couldn't get his place back in midfield after injury so had to play as a full back That's more than likely why he didn't sign a new one as he would not be a starter.
          Didn't he play 44 games for them last season? I'm sure I've seen that stat banded about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Didn't he play 44 games for them last season? I'm sure I've seen that stat banded about.
            Yes, exactly. Davie´s talking jibberish.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Yep, you're right. He is rubbish #everyoneout

Comment

• He didn't play full back either

Comment

• Decent player is what I'm hearing from my gravy drinking cousins. I'll wish scowen the best of luck amongst you pessimistic perwicks. Good luck scowen xx
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Money grabbing toad he was officially a free agent from midnight on the 30th of June and didn't sign untill 10 on the 1st obviously looking for a better offer another of Les's mercenaries

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Money grabbing toad he was officially a free agent from midnight on the 30th of June and didn't sign untill 10 on the 1st obviously looking for a better offer another of Les's mercenaries
                      I heard he signed 3 weeks ago, club like to hold things back for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        I heard he signed 3 weeks ago, club like to hold things back for some reason.
                        Ok even that would be late nobody else wanted him knew he was a mercenary !! Get Les out FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Ok even that would be late nobody else wanted him knew he was a mercenary !! Get Les out FFS
                          I use to drink with 2 blokes both called les, we called them the 2 #######. Agree , don't know what our les is doing.

Comment

• Lesbians

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              "Why QPR?" ....."Big club....the Gaffer......Prove myself as a rodent...Oh yeh and..it's closer to home"
                              after just watching the interview, i needn't have bothered. it contained as much information as your post.

he lives in north london and he runs about alot.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                after just watching the interview, i needn't have bothered. it contained as much information as your post.

he lives in north london and he runs about alot.
                                Does he say anything about badge kissing?

Comment

Working...
                                X