No announcement yet.

Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game of end to end football that. Old school.
    Really want Huddersfield to go up.
    No play acting or dirty players, just look to play nice football.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-02-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Huddersfield fans must be over the moon watching that week in week out then you compare that to the poo that we are served up

They were good on ball had pace movement but most importantly clinical in front of goal. Izzy Brown is top player totally ran the game same way cairney did. Why has he had to go to the other end of the country for football when he plays in same borough as us it makes no sense. Chelsea may be rivals but players like him we should be beating their door down for

Comment

• They have pace and movement up front with that Mooy pulling the strings. Top player that Mooy. Great use of the loan system with him and Brown

Comment

• Always going to be a struggle to beat teams with Washington, Smith and Mackie as your forwards. Compare them to Huddersfields makes you quite jealous tbh.

Comment

• I'm wondering if I watched the same game as some of you. I was a bit disappointed with them to be honest. They were good for a spell in the first half but other than that I felt we were worth at least a point. Good game though.

Comment

• I like Smith.
              We were unlucky today yet again, but you cant just be unlucky to lose every single week. Got to be something else involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I'm wondering if I watched the same game as some of you. I was a bit disappointed with them to be honest. They were good for a spell in the first half but other than that I felt we were worth at least a point. Good game though.
                Not for me they proved their quality with both goals their half to ours popping ball about finished with a goal. I think they had another gear if they needed it

Comment

• They attack like a PL team. Ran the midfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Not for me they proved their quality with both goals their half to ours popping ball about finished with a goal. I think they had another gear if they needed it
                    Great finishing I agree. Another gear? Didn't see that.

Comment

Great finishing I agree. Another gear? Didn't see that.
                      They did not need it

Comment

They did not need it
                        It's as simple as that eh?
                        Their time-wasting and celebration after the final whistle would suggest otherwise

Comment

It's as simple as that eh?
                          Well people are saying we were better side and they have gone home with the points. If they needed too they had it well within them to cut us open mate

Comment

Well people are saying we were better side and they have gone home with the points. If they needed too they had it well within them to cut us open mate
                            Just saying it as I saw it West.

Comment

• First half premier league standard, best team I've seen at LR this season, but they did wilt after Ollie made the subs and were hoofing it with the best of them as the half wore on.

Comment

• Originally posted by amusant View Post
                                First half premier league standard, best team I've seen at LR this season, but they did wilt after Ollie made the subs and were hoofing it with the best of them as the half wore on.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X