Proper troll. As some said above really poor mans version of Facto

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Was is a budgy?
      Only just seen this whhheeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy top banter

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Proper troll. As some said above really poor mans version of Facto
        Yawn, is that facto the poster you want to be reinstated Mr 2 face?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          What an earth's got into you? Bloke's come on here friendly and in peace and you get all lairy about it. Odd.
          Incredible isn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier66 View Post
            Cheers 72bus. Would really like to beat you on Saturday, not just to keep our promotion push going, but because at the start of the season Holloway (along with most other lazy TV pundits) predicted us to get relegated. He did no research into the players we signed during the summer and just thought Town struggle every year so they will probably go down. Be nice to see him eat some humble pie!

Nothing against QPR and hope its an entertaining match whatever the result.
            holloway is half fraggle i wouldn't take him seriously

Comment

Hoyle also made the risky decision of dropping our season ticket prices to £179 this season
              Under £10 a game for a season challenging in the top 6......that is incredible !

Comment

as a whole i quite like huddersfield and its great to see them doing well anyway especially as many (i'm sure even huddersfield fans too) thought they'd be in another relegation battle, instead they're playing good football and all on a tight budget. i love it myself as its a they're an inspiration to other clubs who can't throw money around ... namely us!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Yawn, is that facto the poster you want to be reinstated Mr 2 face?
                  Bite

Facto was entertaining poster

Comment

What reception will Lynch and Smithies get from the Huddersfield fans guys?

Comment

Huddersfield will always be ok in my book for giving us Alex Smithies.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        What reception will Lynch and Smithies get from the Huddersfield fans guys?
                        Will both get a good reception. Smithies didn't really want to leave but you offered good money at the time which neither he or the club could afford to turn down. Don't really know why Lynch left (rumours of family issues-don't know how true that is). Think you also offered a lot more wages.

Liked both players. Smithies a great shot stopper and penalty saves as you well know. Will also have a special place in our hearts for scoring the winning penalty at Wembley in the epic shootout against Sheffield Utd which took us into the Championship.

Lynch always looked classy and composed and scored some screamers!

Comment

Will both get a good reception. Smithies didn't really want to leave but you offered good money at the time which neither he or the club could afford to turn down. Don't really know why Lynch left (rumours of family issues-don't know how true that is). Think you also offered a lot more wages.

Liked both players. Smithies a great shot stopper and penalty saves as you well know. Will also have a special place in our hearts for scoring the winning penalty at Wembley in the epic shootout against Sheffield Utd which took us into the Championship.

Lynch always looked classy and composed and scored some screamers!
                          Smithies has become a proper fan favourite down here. If he doesn't get the player of the season award this season it'll be a travesty.
                          Lynch is first choice centre back for me.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What was Robinson like on loan?? Hes not really had a break at ours

Comment

Another Terrier here! Sadly, I can't make the journey tomorrow, which is a real pain because I always love visits to Loftus Road. London games in general are always enjoyable (regardless of the results) but I especially like visits to your place. My disappointment this time is further compounded because Alex and Joel are in your team...Oh well!

As for the match, it probably sounds obvious but it could depend on which QPR team 'shows up' on the day, I think I'm right in saying you blow hot and cold? Plus, we're still capable of crap performances on our travels e.g. Fulham in November (5-0) so I guess it could go either way. Anything but a defeat is fine with me.

I'm pleased to hear that Rangers fans have taken to Alex, he's a great lad as well as a sound keeper and I for one was really disappointed to see him leave. Same goes for Joel too but it seems there was an issue with the club management that was unreconcilable so he left. I'm sure both lads are on better money now anyway and I'm afraid that language talks to players of course.

As for some of your views that Yorkshire and Huddersfield in particular is a #### hole, I have many friends who left London to study at our Universities and never ever wanted to go back but then again everyone is entitled to their views. Most visitors seem to think the Yorkshire folk are friendly and I think that counts for a lot especially when you're bring kids up! Believe it or not, the whippet and pigeons keeping, flat cap wearing image is way off the mark these days but if it pleaseds you to cling on to that stereotype then who am I to argue?

Anyway, here's to a great game and may the best team win (But I'd take a crap game and a last minute Terriers victory if I'm honest)

Regards

AceT (HTFC)

Comment

Originally posted by Acetripper View Post
                                Another Terrier here! Sadly, I can't make the journey tomorrow, which is a real pain because I always love visits to Loftus Road. London games in general are always enjoyable (regardless of the results) but I especially like visits to your place. My disappointment this time is further compounded because Alex and Joel are in your team...Oh well!

As for the match, it probably sounds obvious but it could depend on which QPR team 'shows up' on the day, I think I'm right in saying you blow hot and cold? Plus, we're still capable of crap performances on our travels e.g. Fulham in November (5-0) so I guess it could go either way. Anything but a defeat is fine with me.

I'm pleased to hear that Rangers fans have taken to Alex, he's a great lad as well as a sound keeper and I for one was really disappointed to see him leave. Same goes for Joel too but it seems there was an issue with the club management that was unreconcilable so he left. I'm sure both lads are on better money now anyway and I'm afraid that language talks to players of course.

As for some of your views that Yorkshire and Huddersfield in particular is a #### hole, I have many friends who left London to study at our Universities and never ever wanted to go back but then again everyone is entitled to their views. Most visitors seem to think the Yorkshire folk are friendly and I think that counts for a lot especially when you're bring kids up! Believe it or not, the whippet and pigeons keeping, flat cap wearing image is way off the mark these days but if it pleaseds you to cling on to that stereotype then who am I to argue?

Anyway, here's to a great game and may the best team win (But I'd take a crap game and a last minute Terriers victory if I'm honest)

Regards

AceT (HTFC)
                                You guys seem nice.

Almost want to draw now.

Comment

Working...
                                X