Ollie - The Best Man For The Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Man For The Job?

Are those people who were against Holloway now starting to come round to the idea that there is not many people better out there to do the job the way we want to do it? I.e youth, passion and small budget. Have to say I was 50/50 when Ollie was re-appointed but honestly can't think of anyone I want in charge of my football club than him. And that's including Rowett!

Comment

• Agree. I firmly believe the good times are heading back and when I say that I mean passionate attacking football, not necessarily promotion for this young side anytime soon. Let's enjoy upper mid table from next season and see where that takes us with a very young fit side!

Comment

• Gotta credit Tony and Les for taking a gamble, because although I was happy with it at the time, it definitely was a gamble. Stuck by him during that bad run as well. To be honest I just wanna get this season out the way now and start a fresh new season, think we're showing now that we can compete with the best teams in this league

Comment

• I didn't think he could do it, but then when he was appointed thought maybe he's the best person for that actual time, we were a mess and the board got it right at last.

Comment

• I'm finding myself starting to look forward to the up and coming games. Haven't done that for quite a while! And that tackle from Bidwell near the end was quality, nice to see that bite in our game again. Well done Ollie, we're starting to turn a corner.

Comment

• I wanted Rowett but right now very very happy to have been proved wrong about Holloway. Brilliant tonight and agree he is who we should all want in charge.

Comment

• Clubs will not like playing us any more

Loftus will come alive again you watch

Ollie is definatly the way forward at the moment. Great job coming together

Comment

• Also think a Rowett or a JFH are just here to further their careers which I know brings us successes short term but Ollie is here for QPR. He's not looking to get nabbed by a premier league club

Comment

• Yep I'm starting to believe. Still does c rap that annoys me like Burton selection and getting interviewed mid game but he's doing the business now so going give him max credit and respect. Starting to tick boxes organised, giving 100% and battling

Well done that man. I like fact he is calmer too on touchline

Comment

• We would of never got that result under JFH. Fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                        I'm finding myself starting to look forward to the up and coming games. Haven't done that for quite a while! And that tackle from Bidwell near the end was quality, nice to see that bite in our game again. Well done Ollie, we're starting to turn a corner.
                        Yes, proper tackle that. Havenīt seen enough of that in a while.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          Yes, proper tackle that. Havenīt seen enough of that in a while.
                          Innit.
                          That was 'have that you schlags, we aint rolling over and letting you get a last kick winner.'

Comment

• Can you not post a thread after a game now without it being moved to a thread 3 weeks ago ffs

???????

Comment

• Mods do you keep having to move so many threads to other old threads

No point in creating them otherwise

Please advise ??

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Please advise ??
                                The General, the alternative is we end up with loads and loads of separate threads all discussing the same subject, which in turn makes the forum a bit of a mess and much harder to navigate. We do aim to strike a balance but it's not always that easy. Hope that helps to explain the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X