Well done Olly and the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    We must've got Wszolek for free then? Brilliant business picking up a 24year old Polish International for £0.
    I completely agree with this,really good news that he has signed a 2 and half year deal

Comment

• I reckon wzolek was three or four million.
      His agent made sure he upped the price with the tenous Chelsea link.

Comment

• Not a bad window, we've had worse but let's not get carried away. We tend to do that here, in both directions.

Will the excess on window transactions be available to the boss in the summer? The cut to the bone / asset strip theory may still be true, but the only point of it would be a sale and a) I can't see the punters queing up and b) if it did happen it could hardly lead to a future more problematic than our recent past.

My prediction is low / mid table come the summer and given some of the excrement we've had served up that would be a decent result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I reckon wzolek was three or four million.
          His agent made sure he upped the price with the tenous Chelsea link.
          Fee and contract are agreed at the time of loan, thus is how they get completed so quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
            My god we seem to have a few inconsolable babies or miserable old codgers that still don't understand FFP.

So you are upset we didn't get another CB (despite having hall, lynch and onuoha) and a striker (despite having Conor, Sylla and smith)

Aren't happy with ravel, freeman and goss as additions in midfield with Luongo and Manning, that's forgetting about cousins, ngbakoto & pawel?

Watch a few videos from the last 40 odd years and you might realise we aren't in as bad a place as some suspect.

Bedding in high numbers of players also can have a massive detrimental effect.

Back rather than moan- anyone can be a knocker, requires a little back bone to be a supporter at times fellas.
            By far the best post on this thread

Comment

• All in all a good transfer window. I hope we can buy Morrison during the summer.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                My god we seem to have a few inconsolable babies or miserable old codgers that still don't understand FFP.

So you are upset we didn't get another CB (despite having hall, lynch and onuoha) and a striker (despite having Conor, Sylla and smith)

Aren't happy with ravel, freeman and goss as additions in midfield with Luongo and Manning, that's forgetting about cousins, ngbakoto & pawel?

Watch a few videos from the last 40 odd years and you might realise we aren't in as bad a place as some suspect.

Bedding in high numbers of players also can have a massive detrimental effect.

Back rather than moan- anyone can be a knocker, requires a little back bone to be a supporter at times fellas.
                Great post, and id like to see a list of all championship clubs incomings this window and id wager we are right up around the top, even with ffp hanging over us and the owners who have clearly had enough and stripping us of all assests.

Comment

Great post, and id like to see a list of all championship clubs incomings this window and id wager we are right up around the top.
                  Around the top of what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Around the top of what?
                    Of the list of incoming players brought in by championship clubs.
                    Could probably add any division actually.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ransfer-window

Comment

• Wigan 12 in.

Comment

Of the list of incoming players brought in by championship clubs.
                          Could probably add any division actually.
                          We are pretty high on the "outs"

Comment

• I am happy with the business done, especially with permanent signing of Pawel. I agree with most that a striker better then Smith is still required, but hey, we cannot ignore our financial situation.l In the actual circumstances we did quite good. If Ravel is back to his best, we may see a different R's. Well done Les, Ian and Lee.

Comment

• Well happy with our business. Cardiff must be right in the ####. 2 unknown freebies and halford. Makes our business look superb
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                Not a bad window, we've had worse but let's not get carried away. We tend to do that here, in both directions.

Will the excess on window transactions be available to the boss in the summer? The cut to the bone / asset strip theory may still be true, but the only point of it would be a sale and a) I can't see the punters queing up and b) if it did happen it could hardly lead to a future more problematic than our recent past.

My prediction is low / mid table come the summer and given some of the excrement we've had served up that would be a decent result.
                                Yes we do get carried away ( both ways).
                                I recall after the summer window, we had the best defense and midfield and were sorted in attack with Sylla Washington Politer and Ngaboto yet these players were crap when the team was losing 6 games on the spin.

Comment

Working...
                                X