X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he would be too hoillet esque

Comment

Stat time:

Luke Freeman has started 14 league games this season and 36 league games last season. In these 14 starts this season, there's a suggestion that he's become a much better player than he was last season. He's taken just under 2 shots per game both this season and last, mostly from outside the box and the split is fairly even on blocked, off target and on target. He's pretty great at dribbling, having completed just under 3 successful dribbles per game this season and only 1 unsuccessful (5th most successful dribbles in the league for wingers). Compare that to last season where he both succeeded and failed in around 1.7 dribbles per game. He's also lost possession less in every game this season, going from a total of just over 5 times per game last season to 4 times per game this season. He doesn't play many passes, around 24 in total every game, and around 19 of those are accurate with most being short passes. His cross delivery isn't bad, delivering at least 1.4 successful crosses per game this season but also 4 unsuccessful ones (note that his striker usually is the giant tammy abraham so he does have a good target to aim for, like he will here). He does like to create, playing 1.7 key passes per game, mostly either crosses or open play passes that lead directly to a shot (8th most successful key passes in the league).

He's an average worker defensively as a winger, making just under 1 tackle per game this season and 1.6 per game last season, ranking him 31st out of 33 wingers this season to play more than 11 games. He also intercepts at least once per game, putting him 3rd in 33 wingers.

Hope that helps anyone with questions regarding our potential new signing.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Stat time:

Luke Freeman has started 14 league games this season and 36 league games last season. In these 14 starts this season, there's a suggestion that he's become a much better player than he was last season. He's taken just under 2 shots per game both this season and last, mostly from outside the box and the split is fairly even on blocked, off target and on target. He's pretty great at dribbling, having completed just under 3 successful dribbles per game this season and only 1 unsuccessful (5th most successful dribbles in the league for wingers). Compare that to last season where he both succeeded and failed in around 1.7 dribbles per game. He's also lost possession less in every game this season, going from a total of just over 5 times per game last season to 4 times per game this season. He doesn't play many passes, around 24 in total every game, and around 19 of those are accurate with most being short passes. His cross delivery isn't bad, delivering at least 1.4 successful crosses per game this season but also 4 unsuccessful ones (note that his striker usually is the giant tammy abraham so he does have a good target to aim for, like he will here). He does like to create, playing 1.7 key passes per game, mostly either crosses or open play passes that lead directly to a shot (8th most successful key passes in the league).

He's an average worker defensively as a winger, making just under 1 tackle per game this season and 1.6 per game last season, ranking him 31st out of 33 wingers this season to play more than 11 games. He also intercepts at least once per game, putting him 3rd in 33 wingers.

Hope that helps anyone with questions regarding our potential new signing.
        Doesn't like to tackle eh?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          Doesn't like to tackle eh?
          Stan don't like to tackle, neither did Johnny Byrne or Royston ! Only 1 of our mavericks liked to tackle and that was a Simon Stainrod �� As long as he can pick a pass, turn a game and take a corner no problem !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Stan don't like to tackle, neither did Johnny Byrne or Royston ! Only 1 of our mavericks liked to tackle and that was a Simon Stainrod �� As long as he can pick a pass, turn a game and take a corner no problem !
            I used to love Stainrod.

Comment

Luke Freeman gets Bristol City ultimatum with QPR boss seen at Ashton Gate

Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-city-12456016

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I used to love Stainrod.
                How could you not?

Fantastic player.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Luke Freeman gets Bristol City ultimatum with QPR boss seen at Ashton Gate

Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-city-12456016
                  Skeletor? Bristol City fan SMITE!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    Is Wzsolek keeps playing like he did on Thursday, he will be on his way.
                    We have an option to purchase Wzsolek at the end of his season long loan - so balls in our court on that front

Comment

What does that article say? Is he coming to us? I keep getting script error when I try to read it..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        What does that article say? Is he coming to us? I keep getting script error when I try to read it..

Nah, article says that Bristol have told Freeman to either accept their extension offer or to phark off.

Also that Holloways was spotted over there.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Ok. thanks, Ranger-JimBob. It sure looks like we might get him in then.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Ok. thanks, Ranger-JimBob. It sure looks like we might get him in then.
                            Sounds absolutely nailed on from everything I'm reading. Only question is does it happen this window for a small fee or in the summer for nothing!

Comment

holloway lives in the same area of bristol so no brainer,but im far from impressed with this kid but olly is magic he can make any player better,so watch this space
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Sounds absolutely nailed on from everything I'm reading. Only question is does it happen this window for a small fee or in the summer for nothing!

Ok, thanks. Looks good.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X