No announcement yet.

Potential interest in Ned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when ned turned up he was looking to rent a 5 bed hse in barnes . he had no kids at the time , on his money you'd have thought he'd of bought somewhere as an investment as the prop in barnes more than holds it's value even in a recession . what i'm getting at is he had more money than sense even back then

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      So nobody is allowed to guess or speculate who the biggest earners at the club are then?
      I know our ticket money doesnt touch the sides, bit still think it gives us a slight right to discuss it on a message board.
      Not suggesting you can't discuss it. You can discuss it all day long as far as I'm concerned.

Just pointing out that it's highly likely to be inaccurate, particularly as the range appears to be somewhere between £20k pw to £40k pw.

Comment

Think the reason why people speculate about our players earning massive wages is because we were in so much Debt? I hear 60/70k reported in a paper it's a load of rubbish but when a paper reports a player earning 20k a week suddenly there reliable?? Nobody truly knows.

I still think Onouha is on 30k a week... at least.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          Think the reason why people speculate about our players earning massive wages is because we were in so much Debt? I hear 60/70k reported in a paper it's a load of rubbish but when a paper reports a player earning 20k a week suddenly there reliable?? Nobody truly knows.

I still think Onouha is on 30k a week... at least.
          I think he's on 20k basic and maybe 10k or so appearance and clean sheet. That to me is a fair wage to a player with his experience and ability, especially given that it creates incentives.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            I think he's on 20k basic and maybe 10k or so appearance and clean sheet. That to me is a fair wage to a player with his experience and ability, especially given that it creates incentives.
            Fair Do's Nas.. I personally believe there is no one bar Smithies that should be on 30k a week.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              So nobody is allowed to guess or speculate who the biggest earners at the club are then?
              I know our ticket money doesnt touch the sides, bit still think it gives us a slight right to discuss it on a message board.
              Exactly haha

Comment

The most interesting article in that link to me was the Taylor available for £300k.
                How on Earth can Hollowly not be interested at that price?
                Watch him go to Brentford as a replacement for Hogan.

Comment

He's on 20k or less basic wages to my understanding.

No way should he go imo unless the deal is ridiculously above value.
                  He's on more reputed to be £35K a week that was the deal when he signed, hasn't taken any pay cut and has remained on the same contract since he arrived at the club, no more or less,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    He's on more reputed to be £35K a week that was the deal when he signed, hasn't taken any pay cut and has remained on the same contract since he arrived at the club, no more or less,
                    He's definitely not been on the same contract... he signed a new one while he's been here while we were in our cutting phase.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He's definitely not been on the same contract... he signed a new one while he's been here while we were in our cutting phase.
                      This. I do remember him signing a new contract last season i think it was and it was at the time when we decided we'd only pay 20k a week on wages. I imagine hes got appearence fees though.

That being said i wouldnt want to lose him for nothing even though im not his biggest fan. If we could do a swap deal thatd be brilliamt though like with celtics efe ambrose

Comment

he signed an extension on the same rate, no pay cut , which is what the club offered him, they wanted him signed up because there was interest in him at the time, I know this but cant tell you how I Know, Caulker now the highest paid player at the club in excess of £50K, and cant do much about it until the summer other than loan him out or sell
                        Last edited by dave58; 26-01-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

He's made the third most blocks in the league since last season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I'll come across as exaggerating but his recovery game is incredible at this level. He's getting more intelligent with experience too, and despite what many say, he can run with the ball and does it well very regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Not according to WhoScored?

Comment

Olly have never indicated that Ned will be leaving, so do not put much credence in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X