Sean Goss - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very positive read that.

Does bode well I must admit, just hope he doesn't end up like the others. Will Keane was one of the worst players I've ever witnessed at QPR.

Comment

Wouldn't be a proper transfer deal unless there's a youtube montage...

Comment

Why do those Montage's always have really horrible, cheesy, electronic music playing in the background?

Looks straight from the Michael Carrick mould, doesn't he? Not that you can take that type of video as gospel, you can make just about any player look good when you pick their best moments and play them over and over again!

Comment

Nice cultured left foot, comfortable on the ball, bit of vision and can score goals.

Nah, not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Would still be behind a bundle of central midfielders IF he made the squad
            Behind Lindegaard? Is it even theoretically possible?

Comment

Get Ji Sung Park back!

Assume Utd will have a buy back clause & a sell on clause
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

His injury record is a real concern

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  I know he was out for a while last season (i think). What was it? What's his injury record?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    He's no Sandro!

Comment

• Exeter City wish Sean Goss the best ahead of move to QPR...

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/a...r-3534656.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Exeter City wish Sean Goss the best ahead of move to QPR...

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/a...r-3534656.aspx
                        They must be up for 50p sell on clause.

That clip against Leicester is a cracker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          I know he was out for a while last season (i think). What was it? What's his injury record?
                          He apparently had some sort of serious back problem, and other little niggling injuries. And all this at, what, 21/22 years of age?

Just going through that thread from redcafe. Here's a couple of examples:

"He's only played around 25 games across the past 3 seasons because of his injuries"

"Jose isn't gonna give him chance and he actually still have a lot of development going since he was injured a lot in the last 3 years (plus been out for most of his first year U18s)"

Seems like a talented boy, but yeah, those injuries...

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            They must be up for 50p sell on clause.

That clip against Leicester is a cracker!
                            5% of £375,000 according to the link

Anyone find it odd they have stuck that article up before anything has been made official?

Comment

• Blimey we really are shopping at lidl. Hope the majority goes on 1 centre forward so not that bothered if that's the plan
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                He apparently had some sort of serious back problem, and other little niggling injuries. And all this at, what, 21/22 years of age?

Just going through that thread from redcafe. Here's a couple of examples:

"He's only played around 25 games across the past 3 seasons because of his injuries"

"Jose isn't gonna give him chance and he actually still have a lot of development going since he was injured a lot in the last 3 years (plus been out for most of his first year U18s)"

Seems like a talented boy, but yeah, those injuries...
                                They also said he would have only played about 5 more more games if he had been injury free during that time

Comment

Working...
                                X