Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club & Fan Group Disagreement re Stan Bowles Benefit - Game vs Bournemouth Jul 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Not going to be popular here, but out of curiosity, for just how long do people expect the club to keep contributing for?

As someone mentioned earlier, there was the Stan Bowles day and I'm pretty sure the club have given a fair bit of help already.

I suspect that when we hear a true account of events, things will seem a little different. I'm not sure that in reality, a benefit game would attract anywhere near the interest needed to make it worth anybody's while. Can't help thinking about that bloke disrupting a recent fans forum banging on about things like this. If him and his attitude are anything to go by, I can certainly see why he wasn't able to get anywhere.

Only guessing of course, but I really think that some are over estimating how much profit the club make from Stan related merchandise these days. And if I'm wrong and it's a reasonable amount, then I'm almost certain that the club would be only too happy to ensure that he gets all the profits for as long as he is around.

Don't think the club are looking good in respect of this matter at all, but would prefer to reserve judgement until we know all the details. Especially knowing how some can get so worked up almost out of instinct these days.
    My thought as well, but why reserve judgement until we know all the facts. Let´s go crazy...
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Apologies for my outburst then Kevin. I just assumed this is common knowledge to R's fans. His image really is everywhere when it comes to the official QPR merch, which the club have benefited from hugely over the years.
      No wories at all mate. I thought stan owned the right to his image and the shop couldn't sell merchandise, or if they did he gets paid.

Another point......Why are we in the papers for bad stuff nearly every single week???.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Another one losing love for qpr. Dopey decisions made by guys that aint got a clue what connects fans to clubs
        It's disgusting mate. An American ###### with no knowledge of our history coming out with this shite?! Sickens me.

Comment

Jimmy, The buck stops with the clown who gave him the power! Lets have a pint together Tony!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Jimmy, The buck stops with the clown who gave him the power! Lets have a pint together Tony!!!
            Agree. Have openly stated on here I can't wait till the useless fat b@stard fks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              It's disgusting mate. An American ###### with no knowledge of our history coming out with this shite?! Sickens me.
              Yep i came as a young kid guy was my idol and a bloke that has no idea other than crunch numbers about football probably never will get what stan was to qpr makes another #### decision.

Comment

I have been very vocal about Fernandes the chairman and shows OOC is all he is involved for. Missed out on WHU and redeveloping East London so jumped to us for West London

Comment

An ATG in need and they turn their back. A disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    Yep i came as a young kid guy was my idol and a bloke that has no idea other than crunch numbers about football probably never will get what stan was to qpr makes another #### decision.
                    Disgrace. Still don't understand the 40k business. That's easily deducted after ticket sales.

Are people honestly telling me we couldn't get 5,000 people at £10 each at the very minimum?! I'd say 7-8000 myself without fail.

Comment

Simple message to the club how much did it cost to ship coaches over to france for good publicity?
                      Yeah kids deserve a better life doesnt your club legend?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        I have been very vocal about Fernandes the chairman and shows OOC is all he is involved for. Missed out on WHU and redeveloping East London so jumped to us for West London
                        Spot on.

Comment

Jimmy said it for 2-3 years mate. If you want to see a man that dodged a bullet look at Fernandes after the Derby game at Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Disgrace. Still don't understand the 40k business. That's easily deducted after ticket sales.

Are people honestly telling me we couldn't get 5,000 people at £10 each at the very minimum?! I'd say 7-8000 myself without fail.
                            If they pushed theyd get around 10k in there

Comment

Lot of moaning on here. Maybe because there's a f ack lot to moan about involving our club at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Lot of moaning on here. Maybe because there's a f ack lot to moan about involving our club at the moment?
                                Why we got shite gates and disgruntled fans clubs run by indians and no chiefs

Comment

Working...
                                X